Blue Energy - Themed CyanogenMod ROM

bje1982

Reaction score
Yeah I just updated mine to see what the differences are, pretty nice. I will theme it tonight or in the morning. I'm still working on some file hosting problems and getting ROM manager up and running again.

When I theme it I will probably just post the apk here so you guys can just install it instead of a new version of the Rom, unless I find some time for other things to put in.

Get it done Ill buy you a beer because blue is my fav color and this rom is nassstttyyyyyyy :beer2:

Kmart95

Reaction score
How much longer until this is on rom manager i am still gettin an error when i press your name on there

RonsHome

Reaction score
I just learned that finally Launcher Pro was updated to allow you to pick custom dock shortcuts.. I am assuming if I update through market Ill lose the theme right? Rob could you theme the latest version for us plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah I just updated mine to see what the differences are, pretty nice. I will theme it tonight or in the morning. I'm still working on some file hosting problems and getting ROM manager up and running again.

When I theme it I will probably just post the apk here so you guys can just install it instead of a new version of the Rom, unless I find some time for other things to put in.

Get it done Ill buy you a beer because blue is my fav color and this rom is nassstttyyyyyyy :beer2:

Yes thanks !! Great work Man

j10leon

Reaction score
Hey first of all thanks ifor the r. om its awesome!! I had one question is there a way to get the clock that's on the notification bar..I actually liked having the clock there.

Go to Spare Parts and the second to last selection will pull a menu to adjust clock settings and color check the box to show clock and reboot and it should be fine. There are also the other setting to fix the notkification textg colors so they aren't black and hard to see.

I went to spare parts and my second to last option is compact launcher, I went through every single option but none of them gives me an option like the one you described above.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
:greendroid:
Hey first of all thanks ifor the r. om its awesome!! I had one question is there a way to get the clock that's on the notification bar..I actually liked having the clock there.

Go to Spare Parts and the second to last selection will pull a menu to adjust clock settings and color check the box to show clock and reboot and it should be fine. There are also the other setting to fix the notkification textg colors so they aren't black and hard to see.

I went to spare parts and my second to last option is compact launcher, I went through every single option but none of them gives me an option like the one you described above.

Did you download Spare parts from the market at some point, if second to last selection is compact launcher you are on the old version. See if you can update fromthe market to the new version, if not see if you can uninstall the one that was installed through the market and hopefully it will revert to the one that came with the ROM, which is the newest one.

I apologize for those waiting for it to get back up on ROM manager. I had enough time to upload the files to a new server, but ujnfortunately had to go to work so won't be able to put in the request to update the new links in koush's main manifest until I get off. Expect it up at about 11pm or so...

Oh and never use dropbox to serv files. I exceeded the bandwidth and they suspended my account indefinitely.. :(

spar_RX

Reaction score
I love the way this ROM looks and behaves! Not to hot on the stock kernal though. SetCPU seems to not want to let me OC past 600mhz. Quick fix anybody?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I love the way this ROM looks and behaves! Not to hot on the stock kernal though. SetCPU seems to not want to let me OC past 600mhz. Quick fix anybody?

You can flash bekits or P3Droid's OC kernels tbrough ROM Manager over this and shell overclock nicely. :)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I just learned that finally Launcher Pro was updated to allow you to pick custom dock shortcuts.. I am assuming if I update through market Ill lose the theme right? Rob could you theme the latest version for us plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Updated!

Done!

Just installed this and it look great, mad props to roberj13!

Thanks! :)

Lot's of other new stuff, check out the OP!! dancedroid

tbbucs10

Reaction score
Docking Issue

I don't know if it's a Cyanogen or Energy Theme issue, but whenever I put the phone in the dock, it will not stay in the dimmed state or the screensaver mode. If I just select the desk clock app, it will work fine, it's only when using the dock that I have an issue. Anyone else have this problem?

RonsHome

Reaction score
I installed 1.0 today. Wipe data/cache...format boot, system, data, cache 3 times.
I'm having a strange problem with the SD card not being read.

For example I can when I go to the music player it just keeps on scanning SD card . No ringtones in sound and dislpay.
But if I use root explorer I can access everything.
So I restored back to your previous version everything is fine again.

bje1982

Reaction score
I dont know why but i downloaded the rom and tried to install through clockwork and got a "bad" error.. then went through rom manager and it worked.. just thought id let it be known.. either way thanks rob for the update!!

edit: when i try to change the wallpaper from gallery it gets to the point to where i choose a pic and it just reloads gallery it wont let me change the wallpapaer

Last edited: