Blue Energy - Themed CyanogenMod ROM

kastein

Reaction score
lol...too early to type i guess....phone my pc goes in to a constant FC when i try to open...even after reinstalling and fixing permissions

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bje1982

Reaction score
lol...too early to type i guess....phone my pc goes in to a constant FC when i try to open...even after reinstalling and fixing permissions

Oh I see. Ive never used the app personally hopefully someone will be able to help you. Maybe the app isnt compatible with the new CM? Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling? But I dont really know..

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

I have never used that app before but Ill check it out. It may be CyanogenMod, but Ill flash stock to see if it works there and see what may be causing it.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
where do i save the wallpaper too to use it as the wallpaper on the droid?

Just put it on your sd card somewhere. (I just downloaded on my phone and it will go to /sdcard/download(s).

Then go to the home screen, long press, pick wallpapers, gallery, and find the image in the gallery, then save as wallpaper.

Note: I keep trying to remember to just include it in an update, but I keep forgetting.. :) Next one I promise..

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

I just downloaded it, and it seems to work fine, no FC's, tried Live View, ScreenShot, Interact.

If this was installed from a previous ROM, try uninstalling and reinstalling the application.

Pretty cool application btw.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Also, I was just looking and there has been 320 downloads of this version and only 250 downloads of the themedgoogle13.zip.

You are missing out on alot with this ROM if you don't download the Themed Apps and install after the ROM.

If you are installing on ROM Manager, just check the box, and it will install the newest version. I think some people are just keeping the previous versions installed of the apps, but I have added alot to it recently.

New Themed Maps.apk
New Themed Vending.apk
Newest version of the 3 music app (themed)
Newest version of launcherpro (themed)
New GenieWidget (with a background that actually matches the rest this time)
and much more.

kastein

Reaction score
after a couple reinstalls and reboots its working again....wierd...btw what did you do differently to the latest update to make everything like ten times faster...........

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
after a couple reinstalls and reboots its working again....wierd...btw what did you do differently to the latest update to make everything like ten times faster...........

Yeah that's weird, started right up the first time for me here. Now the most expensive application I've ever paid for, but it's pretty nice so I suppose I will keep it.

As for the new update I ran all .png's through PNGauntlet and zipaligned all the apk's.

I also changed the stock kernel to the 1000LV kernel.. ;) haha

I had so many requests for kernels and comments that no one runs at stock speed and if they want to they can still flash it anyways.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Slightly OT, but I can do that. :)

I have always loved the functionality of Handcent SMS but have always thought it was butt ugly, so I themed it..

I will include it in the next update, but for now a link is posted on the Original Post.

Here are some screen caps.
device.png
device1.png

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Another update coming for you guys again tomorrow. Uploading the files now, but I'll give you a little sneak peek..

I promise I'm almost done updating it every day....

Themed pull down items
Themed Handcent
New version of 3 Music App themed
Themed Power Control Widget
New Bluetooth icon
New Bugless Beast version will be out tomorrow as well

device.png
device3.png
device5.png

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
excuse me sir. just wondering, can you try to record videos on your camera app please and see if it wont force close and if it will save the video in your sdcard. cause mine force closes when i was in universal studios (which sucked for me) couldnt record vids but can capture pictures. i ddnt know how to fix it so i just reverted back again to jrumy's v.08. i really like your ROM :(

bje1982

Reaction score
I have A question, when Laiuncher Pro is in /system/app should it be showing up in Market? My launchers been acting weird and I didn't think it should..

StingRay

Reaction score
Rob

Just loaded up your ROM and it is smoooooooth! very nice...

Would love to have the Email and Corporate calendar icons themed blue in the near future...

Also, is there any way you can give us the "color number" of your blue so that we can go into Spare Parts and match it for the color of the notification fonts, clock, etc.?

Thanks alot for your hard work!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
excuse me sir. just wondering, can you try to record videos on your camera app please and see if it wont force close and if it will save the video in your sdcard. cause mine force closes when i was in universal studios (which sucked for me) couldnt record vids but can capture pictures. i ddnt know how to fix it so i just reverted back again to jrumy's v.08. i really like your ROM :(

Man that sucks to not have a camera at Universal Studios! :icon_ nono2:

That said, I tested it out and it seems to be recording videos and saving them to the SD Card just fine, so I don't know what the issue was. If you do decide to use the ROM and it happens again try to get me a logcat. I know its not practical getting one, but it would help out.