Are you still happy with your Thunderbolt?

charliez916

Reaction score
I've been having the exact same issues with my TB the last month or so. Before then the phone was working fine. Just got a razr max hd a few days ago...verizon offered me $33 for my TB....told them I would keep it as a paper weight

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
I went and got the DNA this morning, WOW! What can I say, it's definitely a worthy upgrade!

tommyz

Reaction score
I've been having the exact same issues with my TB the last month or so. Before then the phone was working fine. Just got a razr max hd a few days ago...verizon offered me $33 for my TB....told them I would keep it as a paper weight

I just purchased the same phone. I too kept my Thunderbolt. I think I will play around with ROMs on it.

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
Good call, if you want to return the MAXX HD for some reason if you traded it in you would be out of luck.

armeddroid

Reaction score
They dont have a 32gb option for the DNA, yet?
If they get that, then I'll cop that.
I been eyeballing the DNA and i think it looks awesome.
Just wish they had a 32gb option.

Kittysback

Reaction score
I have been having same 4G data connection problem... Flashing off and on. I am stock. The past few days my phone has been stuck in 3G and its been working better!

pb1bicdic

Reaction score
I have been having same 4G data connection problem... Flashing off and on. I am stock. The past few days my phone has been stuck in 3G and its been working better!

I have stayed in 3G the entire time I've owned the device. Plus the battery does not drain as much.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

2001400ex

Reaction score
I have stayed in 3G the entire time I've owned the device. Plus the battery does not drain as much.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Personally I went went the maxx hd because the battery and sd slot. I was happy with the tbolt still but it was time to go. That happens after 20 months.

Eric91Z

Reaction score
Another dissatisfied TB owner here. I really wanted to like this phone and have tried to get past some of the issues, but there are getting to be too many issues now to give it a chance or keep it. Random reboots, freezes, dropping data, applications that don't work right or cause reboots, and generally just slow - really slow - at times. One of the biggest frustrations is how Facebook only works consistently when on WiFi. If on data, especially 4G LTE, then it almost always drops data connection.

The phone is "stock" - no rooting, no custom ROM, etc. All I have done is add applications and music. And the battery life really stinks and seems to be getting worse. Hate to go to a different phone because of all the stuff I have for this phone: windshield dock and car charger, second battery, HTC desktop dock that charges the spare battery, too, and multiple extra power cords. All for not now as this phone is gone. And most likely going to be replaced with the iPhone 5. No more Droid platform for me. I want a phone that works like intended without having to mess with it. Shoot, I have family still on the iPhone 3 with no problems and my girlfriend has the 4S and couldn't be happier. Time to head to Apple for me...

wardo

Reaction score
It's the phone. Not DROID.
Get a Samsung phones.

tap a talka thingy

pcar1947

Reaction score
I was happy with my DeadBolt but it was time to move on. I have had it since day One and all things considered it has been a great phone.My early upgrade date is 1/12/13 and I am on unlimited data. After playing with my Daughter Jelly Bean Galaxy S3, I bought one off of EBAY as I didn't want to give up my Unlimited Data.
I looked at the DNA but Storage and Battery were my issue.

I am sure sooner or later VZW will find a way to get us off of our Unlimited Plans. Lets hope it Later then sooner!

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
I was happy with my DeadBolt but it was time to move on. I have had it since day One and all things considered it has been a great phone.My early upgrade date is 1/12/13 and I am on unlimited data. After playing with my Daughter Jelly Bean Galaxy S3, I bought one off of EBAY as I didn't want to give up my Unlimited Data.
I looked at the DNA but Storage and Battery were my issue.

I am sure sooner or later VZW will find a way to get us off of our Unlimited Plans. Lets hope it Later then sooner!
If you got the Thunderbolt day 1 (March 17th 2011 I believe), your upgrade would have been available mid-November of this year.

pcar1947

Reaction score
I believe my update date would depend on my contract date! I received my Thunderbolt in March 2011 according to my records. I pre-ordered it and it was an early upgrade to my Droid Incredible!