Are you still happy with your Thunderbolt?

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
I don't agree. I think the Razr HD Maxx blows away my old Thunderbolt. It seems to be much easier to see outside. I'm much happier with this Motorola over that HTC.
There are pros and cons to both, but for me I rarely could see pixels on the Thunderbolt's low resolution display, compared to the HD displays of the GS3 and MAXX HD where I could see them more easily. Then when using the phone in low light both phones had a green tint. The Thunderbolt's display isn't the best of the best, but personally it looks clearer and shows colors more accurately than many of the newer phones.

kparks

Reaction score
tommyz said:
I don't agree. I think the Razr HD Maxx blows away my old Thunderbolt. It seems to be much easier to see outside. I'm much happier with this Motorola over that HTC.

Hahaha the bolt is almost 2 years old I would hope a phone just released might have a couple better perks the one X has the best screen on a phone to date!

tommyz

Reaction score
Hahaha the bolt is almost 2 years old I would hope a phone just released might have a couple better perks the one X has the best screen on a phone to date!

You are correct about the age of the phones. We are just responding to someones comment about the Thunderbolts screen looking better than the RAZR, which isn't true. I also noticed, it is much easier to see the RAZR screen outside compared to the thunderbolt.

rbw62

Reaction score
Well my 5th & last Tbolt died 2 weeks after I received it.
I bought a like new Rezound off EBay and could not be happier with it. It came with factory installed ICS, No problems for the month I have had it.
I did not know what fast was untill I got this speed demon!
There is a huge difference between ICS and the old op system, love ICS.
Do yourself a favor, throw TB away, buy a used phone.

Kittysback

Reaction score
I have loved mine til now. Been having problems with it lately. Will prob look for one on Ebay but not right now. It's been a good phone... No major issues til recently.

shockwave72

Reaction score
I love my Thunderbolt, only problem I am having with it is that the 4G goes away then about 5-10 seconds later it comes back, then repeats. Besides that, great phone, can't complain.

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
I love my Thunderbolt, only problem I am having with it is that the 4G goes away then about 5-10 seconds later it comes back, then repeats. Besides that, great phone, can't complain.
I've been noticing that recently as well, but I think part of the issue is the ICS ROM I'm using.

shockwave72

Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
I've been noticing that recently as well, but I think part of the issue is the ICS ROM I'm using.

I've tried that, but the problem still lies. Do you recommend a factory reset?

shockwave72

Reaction score
2001400ex said:
Mine does it too. I just pull the battery and its fine for another week. I am stock.

I've tried that, but the problem still lies. Do you recommend a factory reset?

kparks

Reaction score
armeddroid said:
I have tried a factory reset. Still spotty coverage all of a sudden.

My sister is saying the same thing about the coverage idk when I had it seven months ago it was rock solid!

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Yea just 2 weeks ago I was getting 4g all of the time here. Now I have to reboot it to get 4g and my fiance's phone gets it all of the time. What would verizon do if we call about these problems?

OP
G

geoff5093

Reaction score
I think my phone is trying to tell me I need the new HTC DNA, lol.

In the past week, I've been experiencing tons of data drops. When it says 4G LTE, sometimes it will turn off the data for a few seconds, while other times it will continue to say 4G LTE but I can't use any mobile data. The phone has been acting a lot slower, and now a few apps are force closing...

wvdroidman

Reaction score
mine is doing the same thing. I am ready to call verizon and see what they will do.