Are you still happy with your Thunderbolt?

Kittysback

Reaction score
I think the nokia windows phone looks intetesting. Anyone have any feedback on that?

2001400ex

Reaction score
I think the nokia windows phone looks intetesting. Anyone have any feedback on that?

I have no hands on experience, so take this with a grain of salt. I would wait until they smooth out the bugs. And I personally don't like what I have seen of the interface. I prefer the android model of being able to customize your screen with small icons rather than tiles.

If you are primarily a business user, it might make sense. But for someone like me where I just need to respond to a few emails, but use the phone way more for entertainment,I prefer android.

wardo

Reaction score
Picked up the note 2 over the weekend. So badass

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

pb1bicdic

Reaction score
Picked up the note 2 over the weekend. So badass

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I want one too. I'm thinking after the holidays I will purchase one. How is the picture quality?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

wardo

Reaction score
Its the best camera I've seen on a phone. Wife's rezound is great to.
Front camera is amazing

BigNunz6

Reaction score
It's official my TB is retired as of today. S3 arrived and I got to say I like it.
Going to keep it factory for now until I get used to it. See you in the S3 section...

km04

Reaction score
Still pretty happy with it, although it has started to reboot randomly. No real rhyme or reason as to why.

pcar1947

Reaction score
It's official my TB is retired as of today. S3 arrived and I got to say I like it.
Going to keep it factory for now until I get used to it. See you in the S3 section...

I got my s3 3 weeks ago. Originally was gonna keep it stock ( after 1.5 years of flashing TB roms) but started missing things. Like Titanium BU , or Clockwork recovery or Wireless Tethering.I rooted it 2 weeks ago AND it flies.

Drew_P

Reaction score
Still pretty happy with it, although it has started to reboot randomly. No real rhyme or reason as to why.

I've started getting reboots as well. Never happened before, but now every few data it'll reboot late at night for no reason. Also its having a tough time holding on to lte, and that NEVER happened before. I switched it to 3g only and its rock solid. My poor bolt needs to be put to rest. Saving up for the note 2. Can't wait.....

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

Kittysback

Reaction score
I've started getting reboots as well. Never happened before, but now every few data it'll reboot late at night for no reason. Also its having a tough time holding on to lte, and that NEVER happened before. I switched it to 3g only and its rock solid. My poor bolt needs to be put to rest. Saving up for the note 2. Can't wait.....

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

Mine will sometimes reboot as well. Also having the 4G lte issue and switched to 3G. Does fine on 3G. I hate to get a new phone cuz I dont want to give up unlimited data and dont want to pay $500 or so for a phone. For now, I am stuck. Anyone ever buy phone from ebay?

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Mine will sometimes reboot as well. Also having the 4G lte issue and switched to 3G. Does fine on 3G. I hate to get a new phone cuz I dont want to give up unlimited data and dont want to pay $500 or so for a phone. For now, I am stuck. Anyone ever buy phone from ebay?
I ended up doing just what you don't want to do, spending 500 on the S3 to keep my
unlimited data plan. I did buy it from eBay but brand new.
Buy time you bid on a slightly used one its up to the price of a new phone so that's why I went with "buy now" new.

tommyz

Reaction score
I haven't pulled my Thunderbolt out in a while. The first thing I noticed was the horrible fingerprints on the screen compared to my Razr HD Maxx. That Thunderbolt showed every fingerprint, I don't know what was on the surface of the screen, but it sucks. On the other hand my Razr doesn't show any, even without doing any kind of cleaning.

pcar1947

Reaction score
I ended up doing just what you don't want to do, spending 500 on the S3 to keep my
unlimited data plan. I did buy it from eBay but brand new.
Buy time you bid on a slightly used one its up to the price of a new phone so that's why I went with "buy now" new.

Yeah i bought a 2 week old s3(according to seller) off ebay 4 $400 it was perfect not a blemish.All i had to do was pop in a sim card n my sd in it has been great.
I just couldnt see giving up unlimited.