[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

wooddale

Reaction score
got past it by pressing the 4 corners of the screen starting from the top right. but i don't have data. cant get it no matter what i try.
I'm in a strong 4g area an Dec it came Wright on after I followed. Instructions

gobi42

Reaction score
Love the rom only issue I have is data doesn't always work and I have to do the data work around every time I reboot hopefully they btw I'm on 901 with safestrap installed

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
I'm in a strong 4G area too. i followed the instructions to a tee and no screen flash or "4G SIM detected" message.
The first time did it I got the 4g sim. but then next time it just flased then I pressed cdma lte and it worked. I am tethering with it as we speak.

hilltophunter

Reaction score
Installed the ROM and only glitch was the Apex launcher crashed and for some reason I was unable to get around it. Started from scratch and no problems. AWESOME.

mik3_cl

Reaction score
Does flash work with ICS? This is pretty sweet so far! Can't wait to see the next version.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
My data has been stellar in previously weak areas, not sure if is coincidence it improved immediately after flashing. I have been in a 3g only area and I have had zero data drops instead of occasionally.

I would like if the contacts screen was inverted, it would be sweet. If I could only speed up my knowledge to theme lol

wooddale

Reaction score
My data has been stellar in previously weak areas, not sure if is coincidence it improved immediately after flashing. I have been in a 3g only area and I have had zero data drops instead of occasionally.

I would like if the contacts screen was inverted, it would be sweet. If I could only speed up my knowledge to theme lol

Im in a strong 4G Im getting faster up and down speads I usually only get 2bars in the house I got 3 since I flashed today. Like you say though it could be conditions a day or two more will tell the story. It would be neat if it did increase signal but I dont it works that way.

planefun

Reaction score
Problem with Axi0m

After install, it is not able to locate my service provider. The searching for service fails. Any idea?

avleenvig

Reaction score
Installed this tonight.
Generally, everything is great and as expected!

I did notice one very odd thing though.
I installed the Chrome beta from the market, but opening it says:

"Chrome is not supported on you version of Android.
Version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the minimal supported version."

But I'm on ICS! The about screen confirms it too :)
Anyone else seen this? Wonder what Chrome is checking to verify that.

themistah

Reaction score
I'm trying to flash this in safestrap but when I try to enable safe mode it starts backing up current system then receive an error so I reboot my phone but It did a factory reset... Thank god I had a backup of my system when I had bootstrap installed....... Any suggestions what I can do to fix my issue?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What error do you receive?

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

mhackett71

Reaction score
OK, a Full Day on this ROM....

Pros
1. Awesome,
2. Data have been getting better 4g coverage than before..
3. Factory Camera Working cleaner than ever yet on Bionic, even in handscent, until u try to view the post before sending,, just dont view :p
4. The explained Toggle on boots, no problem at all and knew about it forthcoming
5. Love it so far.
6. Wifi Teather works without dragging up the mobile hotspot app with it :) Kudos!

Cons So Far:
1. Dock Modes no choices other make sound of hide.
2. HDMI ??? just doesnt see a connection from dock or direct. < was going to let the lil kids watch net Flix, popped my bionic in the cradle and then noticed no options , no Webtop :-(

Will post anything else i come across,,,, Havent fully set up my icons etc yet figuring there may be an update soon :D

gobi42

Reaction score
After a day of running this I notice that I have to do the data work around every time I leave wifi to get data again anyone else confirm this or is it just my bionic also anyone else running this on 901 instead of 902

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I have been running ROM since first out and i use my bedside dock as an alarm clock that i thought didn't work since it didn't dim and lit up my room So I haven't used it. Well, I just popped my phone into standard moto dock and set alarm. It worked as does snooze button!

I wasn't happy the display and soft keys stayed lit up on full bright, I touched the screen and.... The soft keys turned off and screen dimmed!!!

This ROM.... Yesssss!! :p