[ROM] |aokp | |axi0m [r] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

holla420

Reaction score
All builds long as it says razr to ensure ur downloadin the rite rom for the razr ur good

idaman80

Reaction score
Hello,

I was successful in flashing the eclipse rom v1.3 but i have tried all the other roms and i have not been succesful.
*I wiped everything
*Started in fastboot
*attempted to install axiom b20
When everything is all done I get stuck in the black screen and reset the phone, I was in safe mode when installing the rom. i did even reset the phone. went through the step by step on droidrazrroot. to attempt to install the rom. the only rom that i was successful is the eclipse. I have no idea what i am doing wrong. i read the posts from the other person earlier. I even unrooted my phone and went back to .173, and i rerooted and attempted to flash the axiom b20 and b21 cmplx. I have no idea i have rooted all my phones that i have had. and did not have any diffuculty. Can anyone tell me what i may be doing wrong.

holla420

Reaction score
Hello,

I was successful in flashing the eclipse rom v1.3 but i have tried all the other roms and i have not been succesful.
*I wiped everything
*Started in fastboot
*attempted to install axiom b20
When everything is all done I get stuck in the black screen and reset the phone, I was in safe mode when installing the rom. i did even reset the phone. went through the step by step on droidrazrroot. to attempt to install the rom. the only rom that i was successful is the eclipse. I have no idea what i am doing wrong. i read the posts from the other person earlier. I even unrooted my phone and went back to .173, and i rerooted and attempted to flash the axiom b20 and b21 cmplx. I have no idea i have rooted all my phones that i have had. and did not have any diffuculty. Can anyone tell me what i may be doing wrong.

could be a bad download or install...i thought that they was having a problem w/data and wifi connections.i havent tried axiom rom since the ics leak.u can do some reading on droidhive.com since its driodth3ory rom nite find better answers there :D

Last edited:

holla420

Reaction score
smalltowngirl do u have to rite fastboot files for gb stocked 744?..i need them..returning a phone and i cant find the rite files for ****