[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

gsDroid

Reaction score
Great work on the rom been running past 2 days with minimal problems but have noticed
voice search isn't working not complaining just passing along the info. Thanks for continuing
your support for the bionic IMO it's a great phone! :)
My voice search if working fine. The first time I used it I had to go through some screens that seemed to try to explain things, but once I got to the 'Speak Now' prompt it has been working normally ever since.

Reaction score
hey i found a bug on camera options didnt know if you knew this, but under megapixals select options says only 5 mp not the full 8 this phone can go up to . just fyi trying to help make this rom great . you da man

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
hey i found a bug on camera options didnt know if you knew this, but under megapixals select options says only 5 mp not the full 8 this phone can go up to . just fyi trying to help make this rom great . you da man

Yep, that issue has been brought up a few times. Note: Camera Zoom FX allows selecting 8MP and just plain functions better than stock anyway!:biggrin:

mhackett71

Reaction score
Back up n Running, The oldschool routes didt work and moving image over failed ,, Thanks Chris on theandroidsource.com / XDA developers etc worked like a charm :D
[h=2]DROID BIONIC Fastboot Files (5.9.902), with flashing instructions[/h]
Here are the fastboot files for the Motorola DROID BIONIC, you can use these files to
flash your phone back to stock if you run into problems or just want to unroot.

Prerequisites
Flashing Instructions
  • Power off your phone.
  • Power your phone on while holding the volume up, down and power buttons at the same time.
  • Using the volume down button, hover over "AP Fastboot", use volume up to select.
  • Open RSD Lite, press the "..." button at the top, navigate to and select the fastboot files you downloaded.
  • Select "uncompress and start flashing".
To get completely back to stock, you will have to preform a factory reset after flashing.

Source: xda-developers

spooner2007

Reaction score
Amazingly amazing! Runs fine for me... installed flawlessly over 901... after 902 update of course

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using DroidForums

monkeywrench14

Reaction score
This is amazing!!!!! i dont know how you guys do it but i am blown away by how awesome these roms are. I have one question i was trying to play a game on this rom and it always freezes on me and i have to do a battery pull. does anyone know why it does this. Are some of the games not compatible with this rom? just wondering.

acidrane

Reaction score
i finally figured out my problem. for some reason i wasn't on the update path and couldn't get passed .886. finally got to .902 by using http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...902-compatible-902-update-12.html#post2033472 and now i'm on axi0m! heck yes! it's super smooth and very fast, very easy to get use to imo. TB wouldnt restore any of my apps tho all i needed were my txt msg's via sms backup, which only restored up to about 10 days ago. no biggie. big thank you to DT!

ddg2112

Reaction score
I've been using this ROM since last Friday and I love it!!! The battery life is Amazing; however, not as good as CM9. But, at least I don't have to use the Easy Battery app.

wooddale

Reaction score
I got a question when you reboot now it boots into recovery I hope its just this rom. I remember some of my old Dx and D2 used to do that all the time even if you switched roms. The only cure then was SBF.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I've been using this ROM since last Friday and I love it!!! The battery life is Amazing; however, not as good as CM9. But, at least I don't have to use the Easy Battery app.

I haven't tried CM9 yet, what features are better than AOKP? Thanks

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

gsDroid

Reaction score
I got a question when you reboot now it boots into recovery I hope its just this rom. I remember some of my old Dx and D2 used to do that all the time even if you switched roms. The only cure then was SBF.
That is by design. You do not need to 'cure' it. On safestrap, every boot up pauses at startup to let you go to the safestrap menu if you want to change from safe to non-safe. With bootstrap, DT built-in a failsafe to take you first to the recovery menu first if something messed up and allows you to reflash.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
my camera works, I believe all bionic ICS ROMs are using the same base right now so when updates are put out they all share the upgrade

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
That is by design. You do not need to 'cure' it. On safestrap, every boot up pauses at startup to let you go to the safestrap menu if you want to change from safe to non-safe. With bootstrap, DT built-in a failsafe to take you first to the recovery menu first if something messed up and allows you to reflash.

Thanks I read that but thought it was only if you used safestrap. So if I were in safe strap and wanted to change something in my primary rom I could do it then wright? How are you liking this rom? I have a Gnex also and it almost runs better on the Bio than the Gnex