[ROM] |aokp | |axi0m [r] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

Morgan9220

Reaction score
Thanks, I ended up doing the ICS leak. Only thing I have noticed with it my signal strength and data are noticeably weaker.

holla420

Reaction score
if u guys r into themes for ur leaked ics wulf has made some badass themes me i'm rocking the dark edge theme for the leaked ics.i'm feeling it u mite like it too :D

holla420

Reaction score
On the leak now -you were right: sweeeeet
One question -what does this mean:
- Outbound Calling/texting/Data while roaming are not possible
I feel REALLY stupid for asking this, but what is roaming? I remember from the old days of my good old moto StartTac (the best phone ever and the most underrated) that I would incurr roaming charges if I made a call in DC -I live 30 miles south, in VA. After that I had a nextel with "free roaming" -I went to Montrreal the same year, and that thing worked! So I have "free roaming" with vz too so I never really bother to learn what the hell it is...
Anybody?

Oh, and my leak is rooted -this sounds inaproppriate -heheheh:)

Roaming ensures that the wireless device is kept connected to the network, without losing the connection :)

bouncindread

Reaction score
Someone please tell me what's going on. I'm on 6.12.713 Droid razr running eclipse rom. I have never been successful in flashing any custom is roms. I have followed the instructions to the T without any luck. After flashing I'm left with a black screen. Help me here

holla420

Reaction score
Someone please tell me what's going on. I'm on 6.12.713 Droid razr running eclipse rom. I have never been successful in flashing any custom is roms. I have followed the instructions to the T without any luck. After flashing I'm left with a black screen. Help me here

Hmm...1st off which rom were u tryin to flash?.flashing roms is the easy part.ill try and help if i can

akiles

Reaction score
What you have described usually happens after flashing an incompatible rom without wiping.
If the roms are compatible (have the same built and framework) a cache wipe should be enough. If they are not, you should perform a factory reset.
- So you are on the last razr official release, right?
- are you rooted?
- what are you trying to flash?

bouncindread

Reaction score
What you have described usually happens after flashing an incompatible rom without wiping.
If the roms are compatible (have the same built and framework) a cache wipe should be enough. If they are not, you should perform a factory reset.
- So you are on the last razr official release, right?
- are you rooted?
- what are you trying to flash?

I was trying to flash the axiom b20

bouncindread

Reaction score
r u able to boot into safestrap?if so do a full wipe of every thing and try to reinstall.i've never had this problem when flashing any rom myself

Ok, I am rooted and yes I have safe strap installed. I have followed all the instructions.

holla420

Reaction score
Ok, I am rooted and yes I have safe strap installed. I have followed all the instructions.

hmm... sounds like u mite have to unroot ur phone and back to stock and start over again.doesnt sound like a bad idea.well its worth a shot,r u able to get into fastboot by holding the power,vol up and down?

pokskip

Reaction score
I have to say I just flashed this this morning and I'm in love..... its so fast and snappy been off the charger sense 7 backed up went to safe mode and backed up again then flashed this and iv been on it sense never shuting off the screen and I'm ilat 35 percent. I highly recommend this and will donate for sure once my pay check gets here. My gf has the same ohone an we compared download speeds in 4g. She was only getting 17mb and I was getting 25 it was sweet. Wifi she was getting 20 and I was getting 35. I'm just amazed. The camera is so responsive it lags a little in high motion but its still clear. Iv only had one fc trying to record. Sure theory will fix this soon. The two things I do not like though is maybe some one has a fix the wallpaper only shows one quarter of it and does not slide when going through home pages. And the last thing is long pressing screen you can only chose wallpapers can't add apps to screen unless you open the app drawer and choose from there. So first from ivy ever flashed was so easy and simple I give this twenty stars easy

Sent from my XT912 using DroidForums

pokskip

Reaction score
Forgot to add no video works..... just shows pictures every ten seconds

holla420

Reaction score
Forgot to add no video works..... just shows pictures every ten seconds

u should get on the leak video works i was apart of the soak test when motorola was pushing ics til they said it would be gb not ics.so i went back to stocked.i was using the cheesecake.apk method theres an easier way to get ics and i'm back on the leak only thing that doesnt work on the leak that i kno of so far is mototcast.i miss my cheesecake :( but hey at least i'm still rocking ics.

rockaholic112

Reaction score
Stupid question here. I'm on black widow ics right now, and I want to switch to this. Do I have to restore to gingerbread through droid razr utility, or can I do a factory reset and flash?