[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
After a day of running this I notice that I have to do the data work around every time I leave wifi to get data again anyone else confirm this or is it just my bionic also anyone else running this on 901 instead of 902

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

I have several wifi spots and it has been handing off with ease from data to wifi for me.

themistah

Reaction score
What error do you receive?

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

Never mind I got it to work...uninstalled safe strap and deleted folder reinstalled and it worked

kaylesworth

Reaction score
One thing I noticed is the NFL app doesn't recognize the phone as a VZW phone and it won't load.

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using Tapatalk

planefun

Reaction score
After install, it is not able to locate my service provider. The searching for service fails. Any idea?

I have reflashed the rom multiple times and still can't activate. I get the error "Your mobile data servcie couldn't be activated. This may be a temporary problem, and may be solved by restarting the phone."

Please help.

themistah

Reaction score
Mine is working has small bugs here and there but its alpha ......NICE!

mornindew

Reaction score
I am having the same exact problem that planefun is having. I have installed this ROM and a couple other ICS roms and I cannot seem to activate my phone. As a result I never receive 3g/4g or standard Service. I am stuck as to how identify the solution for the problem.

I am currently running Purity 2.3 with no issues but would love to get to ICS.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig

mornindew

Reaction score
I wonder if you dont have to have wifi? I kn ow mine connected up to wifi cant remember when. Im getting old cant remember lol

Any luck solving this one? I am having the same issue and cannot activate my phone.

Thanks,
Craig

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I am having the same exact problem that planefun is having. I have installed this ROM and a couple other ICS roms and I cannot seem to activate my phone. As a result I never receive 3g/4g or standard Service. I am stuck as to how identify the solution for the problem.

I am currently running Purity 2.3 with no issues but would love to get to ICS.

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig

I would pull the battery and sim card, replace battery and power up. You will get notice that no sim card is installed. Power down, reinstall sim and hope it works!

This "reset" has worked for me

wooddale

Reaction score
It may depend on where you are. I followed instructio s and had no problem. Idid it a couple times because every time you reboot your phone you have to do it. If you are not in a 4g area it may not work. If you are in 3g try going to cdma only and see if you get anything

vbn

Reaction score
Installed ROM last night and almost everything is great. The camera will not work, and that is a killer. Also Motoprint not available for ICS. Anyone aware of a similar printing app?

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
Installed ROM last night and almost everything is great. The camera will not work, and that is a killer. Also Motoprint not available for ICS. Anyone aware of a similar printing app?

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

Did you try rebooting I screwed mine up trying to get it to work on a clock widget and it pucked out I removed from the widget and rebooted now its working fine

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
It is hit and miss for your favorite apps to function properly, best to install one at a time and make sure no issues. Makes it easier to identify why you may be having odd ROM behaviors.

I have tried everything I can think of and can get My Verizon Mobile app to connect... Didn't realize how much I used it until I didn't have it lol. I have unlimited data but it would be a pita if I had to call or text request my data use everytime like the old days hehe

mhackett71

Reaction score
ok,spoke too soon.. On one of the reboots, Axiom screen stated doing system updates, ran for about 10 minutes then switched to starting applications for about 30 minutes, so i pulled battery,,, oooppppssss.. maybe shoulda waited longer.. :-(

Couldnt boot into Clockword and only AP Fastboot, to no avail with either the 886 restore working :-(

Doing the RSD Lite route now...

The ROM IS BA$$ i will wait for a few more fixes until i try again ...

thanks for all the hard work !! Thinking stay Stock / Root until another fix,,, hmmm maybe backup to my Kin3ct rom :p ohh the fun,,,

I should advertise locally to unbrick via RSD make a couple bucks for my time..

digitald

Reaction score
Great work on the rom been running past 2 days with minimal problems but have noticed
voice search isn't working not complaining just passing along the info. Thanks for continuing
your support for the bionic IMO it's a great phone! :)

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Great work on the rom been running past 2 days with minimal problems but have noticed
voice search isn't working not complaining just passing along the info. Thanks for continuing
your support for the bionic IMO it's a great phone! :)

Voice search works great for me, from any app and also long press of search button soft key. Also works for texting, asking to play a song on my phone or Pandora, Request Navigation to particular location and city. I have used all and they have worked flawlessly so far.

I haven't used it as much as I have in the last few days I have had this ROM installed!