[ROM] Axi0m [b] | cm9 | 4.0.3 | 2/18/2012

bamafan39

Reaction score
in the notification pulldown toggle the brightness switch once and it will stop. you will have to do it everytime you reboot

lgalcarte

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed today with Safestrap and so far so good! Blazing speeds and very friendly. I hope the camera is fixed soon. It takes WAY too long to "toggle" back and forth to use the camera.

We'll see how it holds up on a work day.

GREAT ROM!

Sent from my AXI0M BIONIC using DroidForums

lgalcarte

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed today with Safestrap and so far so good! Blazing speeds and very friendly. I hope the camera is fixed soon. It takes WAY too long to "toggle" back and forth to use the camera.

We'll see how it holds up on a work day.

GREAT ROM!

Sent from my AXI0M BIONIC using DroidForums

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
You guys do know that there is an update to this rom that has working camera.

lgalcarte

Reaction score
Got it and installed it! Let's see how this one does...

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

gobi42

Reaction score
well my question is why does aokp have a working camera and this one doesn't?? they are both based on axiom and both use the same phone drivers. is it cause dhacker hasn't built a new one from source??

NickSaul

Reaction score
well my question is why does aokp have a working camera and this one doesn't?? they are both based on axiom and both use the same phone drivers. is it cause dhacker hasn't built a new one from source??

I think it's because there hasn't been an updated build of Axiom CM9 since the camera fix came out. So the Devs haven't incorporated it into this ROM yet. But I'm pretty sure that if you flash the D3 Camera Fix zip over this ROM, then the camera will work. Since the Cam Fix zip works on CM9 builds.

gobi42

Reaction score
I think it's because there hasn't been an updated build of Axiom CM9 since the camera fix came out. So the Devs haven't incorporated it into this ROM yet. But I'm pretty sure that if you flash the D3 Camera Fix zip over this ROM, then the camera will work. Since the Cam Fix zip works on CM9 builds.

thanks man i'll look into it

Joshua815

Reaction score
Im seriously ripping my damn hair out right now because i cannot find the link to download. ive been on the mirror site. still cant find it. SO if someone could post the link that would actually start the download that would be great

NickSaul

Reaction score
Im seriously ripping my damn hair out right now because i cannot find the link to download. ive been on the mirror site. still cant find it. SO if someone could post the link that would actually start the download that would be great

I think all the download links are actually down right now. Server issues. They should be fine in the morning. I got this information off twitter.

When then they're back up, try this link: http://rombot.droidhive.com/

ALL of the various Bionic/RAZR/DROID3/DROID4 ICS (AXI0M/AOKP/CM9) ROMs are in there.

I personally recommend the "BIONIC-CM9-09-14-SELFKANG.zip" ROM with the "ICS_MOTO_4.0.4_GAPPS_03_13_2012.zip" Just flash the ROM then the GAPPS file, then reboot.

Both of those files can be found on the site mentioned above.

Joshua815

Reaction score
I think all the download links are actually down right now. Server issues. They should be fine in the morning. I got this information off twitter.

When then they're back up, try this link: http://rombot.droidhive.com/

ALL of the various Bionic/RAZR/DROID3/DROID4 ICS (AXI0M/AOKP/CM9) ROMs are in there.

I personally recommend the "BIONIC-CM9-09-14-SELFKANG.zip" ROM with the "ICS_MOTO_4.0.4_GAPPS_03_13_2012.zip" Just flash the ROM then the GAPPS file, then reboot.

Both of those files can be found on the site mentioned above.

thank you very much!