1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[ROM] Axi0m [b] | cm9 | 4.0.3 | 2/18/2012

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by DroidTh3ory, Feb 18, 2012.

1. DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory New Member Developer

AXI0M IONIC ICE CREAM SANDWICH 4.0.3

READ THIS!

So...Here is my port (KANG) of my GNEX ROM AXI0M based off of ICSBIONIC. This IS ALPHA, I am aware of the bugs, no bugs reports are needed. READ the What's NOT working section and Enjoy. It is Fast, Smooth, Sexy, and most of all... Ice Cream Sandwich on the BIONIC (#dickslapmoto)

As Always, I start with the system, tuning it, making it fast, fluid and solid. MODS and features are then added.

DHACKER AND HASHCODE FOR BANGIN OUT THE BASE
    CYANOGEN FOR SOURCE
    MASTURMYND FOR THE MASTURMOD SETTINGS
    KEJAR FOR STUB BATTERY

EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING EVER
    FEATURES:

BROKEN:
    Camera

YOU MUST BE ON THE .902 UPDATE TO RUN THIS OR YOU WILL BRICK
    NOTE: For Data go to Settings/Wireless & Networks/More/Mobile Networks/Network Mode/ Select GSM only wait till the screen flashes twice (or it says 4G SIM detected would you like to switch to LTE/CDMA) then switch to LTE/CDMA. Data will come up.

When you apply a UI MOD from the MasturMODs, the systemUI will FC at the end. Its supposed to, that means it worked. Reboot and enjoy.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS

AXI0M IONIC ALPHA
    MD5: 2c3f0a510c8d2f5a6c2bf286a6d228a3

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS... FLASH USING BOOT STRAP OR SAFE STRAP.

CHANGE LOG:

* Made It

SCREEN SHOTS:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  2. markwebb

markwebb New Member

HELP! Wiped, installed, downloaded apps and everything was OK. However, I rebooted and I get this new screen "Android is Updating." It then counts all of my apps and then says "starting apps" and just sits there. Nothing. Multiple battery pulls bring me back to the same place.

Had to RSD back to 902. Any clues?

This also happens on dhacker's ICS build. VERY STRANGE! :( So bummed.
  3. DroidTh3ory

You formatted System? What Recovery? Bootstrap or SafeStrap?

Did you use a restore app like Titanium, etc?

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Tapatalk
  4. markwebb

markwebb New Member

OH Yes, formatted system. I did NOT use TI on this one; just let market DL apps. I did use Bootstrap because Safestrap no longer lets me boot into Safe System. Is that the culprit?
  5. DroidmanDan

DroidmanDan New Member

Installation went well for me. Tried installing a different battery icon in mastermod settings but after restart only the wallpaper was different. Other than that everything seems good. Thanks DT!

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk
  6. DroidmanDan

DroidmanDan New Member

Seems that after restart the LTE google in the pulldown menu is gone too. Should I just reflash Axiom?

7. DroidTh3ory

Toggle a different on on nd off. It because of the manual toggling.

Mastur broke the mods updating, he's fixing it.

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Tapatalk
  8. DroidmanDan

DroidmanDan New Member

Ok thanks!

9. sleeper69

sleeper69 New Member

Is it my understanding that the camera issue is cause they haven't released the code or something?

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC
  10. markwebb

markwebb New Member

Ok, rsd'd again to 902. LOL. Installed an older version of Safestrap and now it works! Enabled Safesystem and installed Axiom (after wipes, etc). Working but now most of my apps are missing and not dl'ing from market: only have a handful. Have NOT installed TI yet. I did reboot a few times and do not get that Android is updating screen anymore. Now what? LOL. Again, I appreciate your work.
  11. Vyruz

Vyruz New Member

Just finished flashing. Boot up sound is going to get annoying me thinks.
  12. markwebb

markwebb New Member

UPDATE: Much much better now. I threw caution to the wind and installed TI and then installed my missing apps: working fine! Rebooted and powered off a few times and no longer get the "Android is updating" screen. Thank goodness for that. Wifi does drop every now and then and when I turn it off and toggle back to LTE, I have to do that whole GSM toggle thing again as it does not automatically connect. Of course camera does not work which we know.

Overall, once camera works, USB is corrected and the LTE is perfected, this ROM is golden! Very nice job! Can't wait for finished, complete ROM. :hail:
  13. Vyruz

Vyruz New Member

Good rom. Buttons stay awake when plugged into usb, which is annoying, and Chrome beta doesn't work (opens but when you try to go to a site it's just a white screen). Probably going to use it as my daily driver at least for a while. Can't wait for it to be "finished"

edit: the buttons stay on even when not plugged in, sometimes. Is there any way to fix this, as the dhacker rom didnt have this problem?
  14. Adam Browning

Adam Browning New Member

So quick question. I always use CWM to flash ROMs and mods, but I've heard about everyone switching to safestrap (or maybe I'm mistaken). I'm not positive what safestrap does different, but it's still alright to use CWM to flash this, right?
  15. Vyruz

Vyruz New Member

You download the apk (safestrap.apk), i dont think it is on the market just go to 4shared or google it, and from there install the recovery. Now when you boot you have the option to switch to safe mode or something like that, its at the bottom. It backs up your current rom, thus allowing you to easily switch between unstable and stable roms, or just any 2.

For me i can't install a rom if im not in the safe mode, which is dissapointing and kinda annoying because that means you can't change your daily driver rom. If someone know how to please share.
  16. Adam Browning

Adam Browning New Member

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll go download that now and check it out. That's a HUGE help especially with the camera broken and a girlfriend that LOVES to take pictures of everything. ;)

But thank you DT for coming back! I was used to flashing a new ROM onto my D1 like every other week. It's been too long since a great ROM has been released for the Bionic besides [K]IN3TX. :icon_ banana:
  17. markwebb

markwebb New Member

You can. Remember, Safestrap allows 2 ROMS: Unsafe (which is your original or default or stock ROM) and Safe (which is your "other" or new ROM). If you toggle and enable safe system, it backs up your original Unsafe ROM and then you boot into your Safe Rom. If you want to change that "safe" ROM, when you reboot, reboot again into SAFE recovery, just wipe and install a new ROM, while remaining in SAFE mode.
  18. Vyruz

Vyruz New Member

I don't quite understand. Are you saying that i can change both my safe and unsafe rom in safestrap? When i try on unsafe it tells me i cant install .zip unless i am on safe mode.
  19. Adam Browning

Adam Browning New Member

So correct me if I'm wrong. You're able to install 2 different ROMs and can switch between either during reboot while retaining settings? That's pretty slick. I guess this also means there's no need for a back up if you're going to keep your unsafe ROM as your stock ROM?

Edit: OH YEA. I like safestrap. Lol. It's actually a really great idea. Kudos to the genius of a man that came up with it. But I just finished flashing and it's booting up now. I kind of like the boot sound though. It makes me feel like I have a very special phone that's happy to see me. :icon_ lala:
  20. Adam Browning

Adam Browning New Member

All of the wallpapers are shifted to the right. :frown: Not a big deal. Everything else is running great though! I'm definitely going to use this for my everyday ROM now. Thank you for all you do man!
Search tags for this page

axi0m rom

download cm9 4.0.3 htc supersonic zip

htc rezound ion rom

scorecenter video blurry on razor

scorecenter videos wont play on android

scorecenter wont play video

sportcenter app wont play video

thunderbolt cm9 bootsound

vyruz apk