[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by DroidTh3ory, Feb 24, 2012.

1. gsDroid

gsDroid Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I have the tesla led app which I really like, but it doesn't yet work with the rom for me. Don't know if the app needs to be updated or if further rom development will enable it. I made a new titanium backup before flashing and made sure the market links existed and the rom downloaded almost all my market apps and offered updates for some. Pretty amazing, actually.

Edit: Just tried Tiny Flashlight + LED in the market and it works with this rom.

#13 gsDroid, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. 2THEXTRM

2THEXTRM Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Almost ready to say goodbye to my stock ROM. The torch function in Kang ROM control is working, just need to activate it and also select while screen is off to hold power button for torch to light up. Cool but be better if it stayed on until you held power button down again. Camera Zoom takes great 8MP pics but no video yet. Customizable lock screen in Kang ROM Control is absolutely awesome with ability to load up to 8 shortcuts from lock screen!

Waiting for 1% battery mod in next update. Also need Swype compatibility(EDIT: IT IS WORKING) and most common apps to run without FC or freeze. I would like use of my moto dock again too but I can wait. Most other common functions within ICS are working;)

I have had no issues with data or wifi other than having to toggle GSM on reboot.

Didn't like apex so I uninstalled but really like Nova so much I paid for Prime upgrade. Like how its built with Root users options for better control. Once themes start rolling out it will permanently replace my trusty Go Launcher!

Did I mention I love this ROM? I could go on and on lol

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

#14 2THEXTRM, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  3. mhackett71

mhackett71 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just Installed, Everything went smooth so far,,,, I like the screen sensitivity and movement, BA$$
    Toggled and got 4G,, took about 2 minutes had me scared then the little 4g lit up :D

Awesome so far ...

Thanks AGAIN guys !!!!

4. sh3in3alls

sh3in3alls New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    USB mount ?

Really love this ROM so far, super smooth.

I noticed in the changelog that USB mounting was fixed compared to the release from about 2 weeks ago. Anyone else having issues mounting their sd card or have a work-around? I'm on Fedora 16, don't see any sign of the card being detected in log/messages or dmesg.

I had issues with the installed Apex Launcher at first (it kept crashing), but once I updated to the latest version (0.5, i believe) it's working great!

Thanks again for the awesome work DroidTh3ory!

5. mlfca

mlfca New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bluetooth & Phone calls

I have been running the rom for about 24 hours and it is great. The one item that appears to be a problem is that when I have Bluetooth enabled (Not connected). When I try to make or receive a call I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me? When I turn off Bluetooth it works fine. I have the phone paired with my car and streaming audio works (No display of track information unfortunately)

Any suggestions or could this just be a known bug?

Thanks,

6. DrJay

DrJay Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great Rom So Far. Super stable and runs all my apps fine! LOVE the look and feel- and the tactile feed back on the onscreen keyboard is VERY cool.
    Probs for me:
    1. Data issue (known workaround)
    2. All hard buttons stay lit all the time, even when screen off
    3. Always boots to CWM even when choosing power off or just reboot.

THANKS AGAIN- keep up the great work.

7. wooddale

wooddale Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11
    How long does it take I think Im stuck on M

Should I pull battery?

#19 wooddale, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  8. Silvernirvash

Silvernirvash Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey i know i posted about this issue on the Axi0m CM9 build thread but for some reason its happening with this build as well. after a half a day of having this rom on now i lost all sound to my phone app. i can MAKE calls and itll go through but nothing comes out of the speaker and my voice doesn't go through the mic. its like those functions just shut off on me randomly. i dont know what to do about this issue. does ANYONE have a fix for this? ;-; i just got used to this rom and i love it so much i dont wanna give it up unless MIUI comes out or unless i absolutely HAVE to.

9. bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe the fix is to toggle bluetooth on/off. It is posted on thread of same name on rootzwikki.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

10. Silvernirvash

Silvernirvash Member

Ratings:
    +0
    REALLY!? thats it?! WOW! wtf =w=;; ru SURE? because im not even using a headset to talk......the phone mic and speaker dont make a sound when i make a call.......

11. gsDroid

gsDroid Member

Ratings:
    +3
    1. Workaround needs to be done after each re-boot or power off.
    2. Toggle auto brightness on and off. Soft keys will turn off with screen off. Also, have to re-do after re-start.
    3. I'm using safestrap and poweroff just powers off. Upon powering up or re-booting, it pauses for a few seconds to allow you to go to the recovery menu by pressing the 'menu' softkey. You can use bootstrap with this rom and with bootstrap, it has a failsafe to boot into recovery in case of problems.

12. Bwilly1892

Bwilly1892 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    can anyone inform me what is still not working with this rom yet? i was using kin3tx untill the 902 came out and have been on stock... thank you

Search tags for this page

aokp ics wont play boot sound

aokp rom for droid 3 no service

your mobile data service couldn't be activated. this may be