[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

sh3in3alls

Reaction score
USB mount ?

Really love this ROM so far, super smooth.

I noticed in the changelog that USB mounting was fixed compared to the release from about 2 weeks ago. Anyone else having issues mounting their sd card or have a work-around? I'm on Fedora 16, don't see any sign of the card being detected in log/messages or dmesg.

I had issues with the installed Apex Launcher at first (it kept crashing), but once I updated to the latest version (0.5, i believe) it's working great!

Thanks again for the awesome work DroidTh3ory!

mlfca

Reaction score
Bluetooth & Phone calls

I have been running the rom for about 24 hours and it is great. The one item that appears to be a problem is that when I have Bluetooth enabled (Not connected). When I try to make or receive a call I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me? When I turn off Bluetooth it works fine. I have the phone paired with my car and streaming audio works (No display of track information unfortunately)

Any suggestions or could this just be a known bug?

Thanks,

DrJay

Reaction score
Great Rom So Far. Super stable and runs all my apps fine! LOVE the look and feel- and the tactile feed back on the onscreen keyboard is VERY cool.
Probs for me:
1. Data issue (known workaround)
2. All hard buttons stay lit all the time, even when screen off
3. Always boots to CWM even when choosing power off or just reboot.

THANKS AGAIN- keep up the great work.

wooddale

Reaction score
How long does it take I think Im stuck on M

Should I pull battery?

Last edited:

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
Hey i know i posted about this issue on the Axi0m CM9 build thread but for some reason its happening with this build as well. after a half a day of having this rom on now i lost all sound to my phone app. i can MAKE calls and itll go through but nothing comes out of the speaker and my voice doesn't go through the mic. its like those functions just shut off on me randomly. i dont know what to do about this issue. does ANYONE have a fix for this? ;-; i just got used to this rom and i love it so much i dont wanna give it up unless MIUI comes out or unless i absolutely HAVE to.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Hey i know i posted about this issue on the Axi0m CM9 build thread but for some reason its happening with this build as well. after a half a day of having this rom on now i lost all sound to my phone app. i can MAKE calls and itll go through but nothing comes out of the speaker and my voice doesn't go through the mic. its like those functions just shut off on me randomly. i dont know what to do about this issue. does ANYONE have a fix for this? ;-; i just got used to this rom and i love it so much i dont wanna give it up unless MIUI comes out or unless i absolutely HAVE to.

I believe the fix is to toggle bluetooth on/off. It is posted on thread of same name on rootzwikki.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

gsDroid

Reaction score
Great Rom So Far. Super stable and runs all my apps fine! LOVE the look and feel- and the tactile feed back on the onscreen keyboard is VERY cool.
Probs for me:
1. Data issue (known workaround)
2. All hard buttons stay lit all the time, even when screen off
3. Always boots to CWM even when choosing power off or just reboot.

1. Workaround needs to be done after each re-boot or power off.
2. Toggle auto brightness on and off. Soft keys will turn off with screen off. Also, have to re-do after re-start.
3. I'm using safestrap and poweroff just powers off. Upon powering up or re-booting, it pauses for a few seconds to allow you to go to the recovery menu by pressing the 'menu' softkey. You can use bootstrap with this rom and with bootstrap, it has a failsafe to boot into recovery in case of problems.

Bwilly1892

Reaction score
can anyone inform me what is still not working with this rom yet? i was using kin3tx untill the 902 came out and have been on stock... thank you

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
REALLY!? thats it?! WOW! wtf =w=;; ru SURE? because im not even using a headset to talk......the phone mic and speaker dont make a sound when i make a call.......

Did you try it? I have not been able to flash it since my computer burnt out and U have no way ti fix it if i mess up nut i have been following the threads closely for the day i can and am positive thats the way to fix it.

wooddale

Reaction score
How long does it take I think Im stuck on M

Should I pull battery?

I pulled battery and it booted up wheew. I dont know if this has anything to do with it but I tried to use a weater clock widget and use min on it for camera and they didnt play nice. Just had to delete widget and reboot and all was fine

kaylesworth

Reaction score
DT this is freaking AWESOME! No problems so far. Loaded it up this morning. Gonna play with it this weekend. THANKS!

acidrane

Reaction score
i don't have any data. i tried switching to gsm only but the screen doesn't flash and no msg comes up. please help!

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
is there a way to bypass the activation screen? it keeps "searching for service"

I wonder if you dont have to have wifi? I kn ow mine connected up to wifi cant remember when. Im getting old cant remember lol

acidrane

Reaction score
I wonder if you dont have to have wifi? I kn ow mine connected up to wifi cant remember when. Im getting old cant remember lol

got past it by pressing the 4 corners of the screen starting from the top right. but i don't have data. cant get it no matter what i try.