Anyone have an LG G watch?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Got an update but can not update with a custom recovery. Will have to update later when I flash stock recovery

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Still nothing on my G watch. I even reset the watch & cleared cache in my android wear app like someone on g+ suggested.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Got mine tonight. Apparently you need to fly across the country to get it.
Got off the plane from Vegas and it prompted me.

Turbo Tap'n

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Ok. I'm just never getting the update. Good thing it's not a big one. Haha

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
We had snow yesterday. It's a lost cause. Haha! Knowing my luck, I'll get it while on the road 2.5 hours one way today.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Ok rooting the g watch was not a good idea. Thank to root junky on XDA-Developers I finally got the watch to be able to update.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Still nothing here for updates. Think I might get lollipop on my Note 4 before I see this little big fixer on my watch. Haha

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
You practically live in Canada, bro, if I remember correctly. You're probably on their schedule. ;) Take heart, I've noticed no difference. Maybe the tiniest bit of speed improvement. Good be imagining, too.

Turbo Tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
You practically live in Canada, bro, if I remember correctly. You're probably on their schedule. ;) Take heart, I've noticed no difference. Maybe the tiniest bit of speed improvement. Good be imagining, too.

Turbo Tap'n
Practically, but not quite, eh? ;)