Anyone have an LG G watch?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
battery life is sucking right now. I am going to remove the latest app I installed
I am bummed to hear that...I really wanted to buy the Skymaster face, but not if the battery life takes a nose dive.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Funny thing is, I checked right before I posted about not getting it. I figured it'd be my luck, if I didn't manually check before posting, it'd show up right after I hit send anyway. Ha

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Received my LG G yesterday and I am wearing it for the first time at work today. I need to go back and re-read this thread now

:)

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have (or at least I have...I think the others are enjoying it also :)).

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Haven't worn a watch in some time, so it feels kind of strange wearing one again, but I will get used to it. I wanted to have a long term test to see how much I would really use it and then if I like what I see, I may upgrade to the LG R and give this one to my son.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I've been wearing a watch every day for 30+ years now, so that's one reason I wanted one. I just wasn't sure if I would use it or like a square watch. I do use it quite often and the square face is growing on me. So for me, its been a great purchase. Similar to your comment: I also may purchase a round Moto 360 eventually and give this one to my daughter she thinks its pretty cool). Or I might just keep it until it dies...not sure yet.

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
First impressions.. Love it so far..

In a meeting this morning and I use Touchdown for my work e-mail and was able to read every work e-mail during the time I was in there. Also received a few text messages and Facebook messages.

I already paid for Facer and WatchMaker, just have not had time to really look at them both yet.

I have a local television station app on my phone and it does notification, so I received some local news on my watch as well along with the weather.

Yesterday was a banner "Toy" day in our household as I received this watch and the Amazon Echo in the same day. Going to see if there is someway to make the watch work with the echo app.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Trying to decide if there's ever a time & place that this would be acceptable. Definitely not at work...

cea0f4b6e5788edad411a49010b57d60.jpg

Now that the iWatch is official...I might actually put this face on my watch! Who cares what the boss thinks!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
OK, here is a god one. I updated the Google (Search) app last night. This morning I noticed that my watch was paired via Bluetooth but no notifications were showing on the watch. I opened the Android Wear app and this is the message:

1863fd26756f77e19cbb273ab8a7fa79.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
OK, here is a god one. I updated the Google (Search) app last night. This morning I noticed that my watch was paired via Bluetooth but no notifications were showing on the watch. I opened the Android Wear app and this is the message:

1863fd26756f77e19cbb273ab8a7fa79.jpg
That's a new one. Do you have to repair when you reinstall, or does it remember your watch?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It remembered my watch. But there are new mandatory check boxes to allow Google permissions when I reinstalled the AW app and opened it. Wish that would have been clear in the Google app update log. Bug fixes and improvements......sure!!!