[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

SNVCowboy

Reaction score
Installed NexTang theme this weekend and using Chevy 's LG 1. 0 kernel. All I can say is wow. I am loving this ROM. It's fast and smooth. No problems that I have discovered yet. Great job.

Sorrows

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Rummy, sir. I'm loving NexTang. It's amazing. My apps didn't redownload, which isn't an issue, cause I can always just re-DL them.

The only other issue I've noticed is when I turn on the music from my 4X2 Widget, my widget disappears.

[Edit] Actually, none of the music widgets seem to be working properly. Just me?

Ath315t

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has said anything, but the wifi hot spot does not work. Just letting you know because this is the first time I've tried. But other than that everything is outstanding, and I love all JRummy more than stellar work.dancedroid

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Conechaser

Reaction score
dling the new file, my weather doesn't get it's location right now w/ your rom, i'll let you know how this one works out :)

area52

Reaction score
apps auto restored, got notification that says Google maps installation unsucessful

Last edited:

marty4short

Reaction score
The weather updates with beautiful widgets,maps location works,no stupid icon for the hot spot. Does the droid even support that option? I heard koush say the twian drivers for the droid dont support it.

Conechaser

Reaction score
I got the same results, all my apps re dld (plus some I deleted several days ago oddly enough) and the stock weather app figured out where it was. dancedroid

area52

Reaction score
everything appears to be running smoothly. I have a small observation, when long pressing an icon on the home screen to remove it, once its selected it shakes around without moving my finger. The whole process of removing the widget works though

*edit you can not long press on the upper quarter of the screen after scrolling the home screen left or right.
to replicate (using stock launcher)
turn off the screen
turn it on and unlock
scroll to left and try to long press genie widget

every time I do this i can not remove this widget unless I long press the screen somewhere else and try again

**edit had the phone plugged into usb on my computer. Didnt even think to try unplugged. Doesnt do this unplugged...someu beta tester i am!

Last edited:

dodgerslim

Reaction score
RE: v5.0.8

Auto-restore of apps is a go, location in weather is a go, not having the tether notification icon pop up is a go dancedroid

Edit: damn first post and I've been here five months haha. WHAT UP EVERYONE.

dxreed

Reaction score
anyone want to test this build and look for fixes and bugs?

I want to see if apps auto restore (after a wipe), gps location works for news and weather and beautiful widgets, and if that icon is gone.

After wiping, installed the test build, then rebooted.

1. Signed into Google account.

2. After 10 - 15 seconds, the synch icon appeared. After a minute or so, "Google Maps Installation Unsuccessful" appeared, but the synch icon remained for another minute, or so.

3. "Applications partially restored" appeared. Upon checking, the only application not restored was Google Maps.

4. Enabled wi-fi, and it found my home network without any problems.

5. Checked news and weather. The weather correctly appeared based on my gps location.

6. I don't use Beautiful Widgets - so can't test that one.

7. The tethering icon did not appear where it wasn't wanted. :)