[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by jrummy16, Jul 2, 2010.

1. lukem

lukem New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Working great since last night. One thing I notice is that Gallery isn't giving me the option to share with Picasa. Any fix for that?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2. DroidxRage

DroidxRage Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, screwed up again, same spot can't even get past the Google sign-in. Guess I'll try Chevy's ROM and see if that works, I was loving the NexTheme too...

3. Dr.Soul

Dr.Soul Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Only problem I have is getting twitter app to sync to my contacts, had the same problem with BB0.4 which in it all of a sudden decided to work one day. Any suggestions so far I have tried uninstalling and clearing the cache for twitter in app manager. When I installed the this ROM I wyped data and cache 3 times each, so that shouldn't be the problem. Any ideas?

#231 Dr.Soul, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  4. nightwo|f

nightwo|f Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ... message too short bs...

anyway gotta retype this post. I had to symlink `ls` back to busybox to get the '-ltr' parameter that I use all the time, if both toolbox and busybox are going to be installed may adjust the install script to keep ls on busybox.

Also the tiwlan interface appears to be bridged, but that may be a kernel quirk as I'm still on the stock kernel (will be flashing back to a Chevy 1.2lv in a few minutes). IP shows up as 192.168.43.1 when it is really 192.168.0.x, kinda odd but I can always run `ip addr li` to find out for sure I suppose.

5. Hanoverfiste

Hanoverfiste Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here is the issue I am having Portable Wi Fi hotspot when I try to make it active it gives me back an error, and then I cant get rid of the icon in the top left portion of the screen.

6. VetteKlr

VetteKlr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe you downloaded a corrupt file... Redownload, wipe everything, install, and cross your fingers!

7. lukem

lukem New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  8. BigG422

BigG422 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    count me among those who are having problems with app sync and location issues. Maps cant find my location and beautiful widgets cant either. Tried multiple reboots and leaving the phone just sitting there and nothing. Going back to BD for now. Sucks, because I really like jrummy stuff :-(

9. redbar0n11

redbar0n11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems the people who wiped data have this issue. I didnt wipe, since it was 2.2 --> 2.2 - No issues. Works like a champ. Quadrant scores in mid 1600's. Only FC I had was initially with the LWPs, but he knows about that and all I had to do was change the settings in the wallpaper changer screen, and good to go. And I also installed by downloading the full zip, and letting the recovery install it. Easy as pie.

10. Hanoverfiste

Hanoverfiste Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the assist saw the fix about two seconds after I posted guess I should read before posting

11. Aegon

Aegon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hitting Quad scores of 1300 with Chevy's 1.0 Ghz LV kernel. Thanks for the help guys.

12. lukem

lukem New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same kernel I'm using and have been running great. I tried the 1.2 and 1.25 kernal but had some issues with it rebooting.

Search tags for this page

kangerade-4.0.7