[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

Jmart922

Reaction score
hey all, installed kangerade and i decided to go with the default NEXmod LWP option, only for it to FC every time i open it up. I used fixed permissions and have tried other options and they have worked, any one else experience this? Would deleting the .comandroidwallpaper whatever filename in root explorer help?

Monkey74

Reaction score
Anybody having gmail syncing issues? If I read an email on the phone, it does not show read on the web page. Sent an email from phone 30min ago and still stock.

Try clearing the cache for the gmail app.

ROM is running great but like mentioned earlier a2sd script execution results on error stating couldn't open pm, but echos the proper response after script execution.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I pulled out the battery and did the trick. On the a2sd, it should on by default. go into settings>manage apps, and you should see it there. what you had will be on the phone, you can move them manually, anything you download will go to the card.

mkw87

Reaction score
Anybody having gmail syncing issues? If I read an email on the phone, it does not show read on the web page. Sent an email from phone 30min ago and still stock.

ROM is running great but like mentioned earlier a2sd script execution results on error stating couldn't open pm, but echos the proper response after script execution.

I pulled out the battery and did the trick. On the a2sd, it should on by default. go into settings>manage apps, and you should see it there. what you had will be on the phone, you can move them manually, anything you download will go to the card.

I can't move anything to the SD card....but the ones i had on it before flashing are still there obviously. It will allow me to move stuff back tl thh phone, but not to the card.

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Something odd happening to me with this. I dl'd both green and Nex-tang and put them on my sd card - as usual. Opened up rom mgr and dl'd rom from sd card. first no wipe and it sat on "M" for a few minutes and the reopened ok. BUT...still shows I have kangerade 1.0 as my build number. Nothing changed. Same with nex-tang tried with and w/o wiping. Nothing..... Then I tried to open in recovery and did the power-"x" key and the phone stays stuck on "m" and I had to pull the battery to get it back on. Still on 1.0. So what have I done wrong?

tonyr0802

Reaction score

How do you clear the cache for gmail? I'm having this same issue, ROM works fine otherwise.

mkw87

Reaction score
Go to settings > applications > manage applications and go to all then find the gmail app and select it and choose clear cache.

chaz2400

Reaction score
Hey Jrummy... a BIG thanks for all the hard work you put in. Hope you had a great time at the beach today! Any plans to add wireless tethering to this ROM?

mkw87

Reaction score
Hey Jrummy... a BIG thanks for all the hard work you put in. Hope you had a great time at the beach today! Any plans to add wireless tethering to this ROM?

Why not use the app in the market?

tonyr0802

Reaction score
Go to settings > applications > manage applications and go to all then find the gmail app and select it and choose clear cache.

Did that but the button isn't selectable, the only option I can take is Clear Data. Sounds like that's more than clearing cache, but I'll take it if I have to.

mkw87

Reaction score

Did that but the button isn't selectable, the only option I can take is Clear Data. Sounds like that's more than clearing cache, but I'll take it if I have to.

Yeah That should work. It will resync with Gmail so you wont lose anything.

tonyr0802

Reaction score

Yeah That should work. It will resync with Gmail so you wont lose anything.

Much thanks, that seems to have cured it. Saved me from reloading the rom again, thanks a ton dancedroid

Well....it's working but extremely slow to sync compared to the web. changes on the web take quiet a while to show up on the droid.

Last edited:

thread

Reaction score
JRummy,

You bundled the non-monospace font as the system default monospace font again.

Other than that, it seems I've had a flawless upgrade from v1.0! Cheers!

superglen99

Reaction score
Having slight frustration. I am not running any task killer (evil!!) or any script freeing up memory but when I run navi and pandora it dont work. When the navi anounces directions it either A. Kills pandora or B. pauses pandora for good so I have to manually open and hit play. Obviously this is very frustrating and defeats the whole purpose of Android if I can not multi task this way. I have 4.0.7 nex theme and like I said no task killers or free memory scripts. running 800mhz and need some help. Anybody got a solution??