[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

veritech

Reaction score
How do I get the launcher Pro for Nex-Tang? Or rather where do I get it. Its not listed on the first page and yes I know someone asked this already I just didn't see an answer.

tinashe.gilbert

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone else having problems with swype since moving to nex tang? How did you resolve it? I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried to fix permissions but that also is not working. thanks for any help!

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone else having problems with swype since moving to nex tang? How did you resolve it? I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried to fix permissions but that also is not working. thanks for any help!

That happened once to me last night. I went into settings - applications - and then force stopped it. It's been fine since *knock on wood*

FrostMan

Reaction score
Just download the LauncherPro from the market, then long click on the shortcuts, after you select an app, choose an image for that icon, it is very simple.

I will upload my Nex-tang HTC keyboard later when I am on a pc.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One thing that LauncherPro needs to work on, it's on the bouncing and also, we don't have that 3d view with it.

If I understand you correctly, both items (Elastic scrolling and use 3D drawer) are addressed in the LP preferences under "Advanced Settings."

jim1974

Reaction score
I think I've read every page of this thread and haven't seen my question, so hopefully I'm safe asking. can I use a different theme with the stock theme ROM? I really like the Team Chaos clear black glass theme, but I also like what I'm reading about this ROM. Any help will be great.

mkw87

Reaction score
Got it installed, everything is good except my apps didn't sync.......running Titanium now.

Definitely is faster and smoother than the previous Kang.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any idea when the clock/no clock text colors will be ready??

Nealius

Reaction score
Jrummy!

I've been lurking here for a while. I have also been using your ROMs for about a month now. I wandered for a bit, but with your themes and canvs script app I will running your stuff only now.
Every update you put out works perfectly for me. Except for a few user errors I caused, I have been able to find what I did wrong in your threads.

I just wanted to register to say thanks for all the awesome work!

ps you need a black or silver theme!

veritech

Reaction score
Just download the LauncherPro from the market, then long click on the shortcuts, after you select an app, choose an image for that icon, it is very simple.

I will upload my Nex-tang HTC keyboard later when I am on a pc.
Wow. I didn't realize LauncherPro was on the marketplace. Oh well I like mine better. Screenshots are coming soon. Didn't realize apps2sd was default so when I rebooted my phone I lost all my screens and icons. sumbich!

Wolfeman

Reaction score
FrostMan,
I'd love to know how you got your launcher to look like that.

Retrokid223

Reaction score
gonna upload in a bit im just cleaning out my droid because rom manager is such a b*** and im never using it agsin

veritech

Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of my main home screen. What's every body think?
Nex-Tang
Beautiful Weather Widget
Power Control
Droid X Launcher