[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

nyteowl

Reaction score
i believe it should be
rm system/app/kangerade.scripts.apk
and
sh pm uninstall org.canvs2321.kangerade

Right you are! Thanks so much (I just noted the correct instructions in the OP as well). Installed fine, now to test it. You guys are the best.

motodroid34

Reaction score
terminal commands are a2sdon, a2sdoff, a2sdauto.

Try a2sdauto. You can then go into settings > applications > manage applications > select "all" > click on an app...select move to SD card for any app you wish to move to your SD card. a2sdauto allows the system to choose. a2sdon (I think) forces all new downloads onto the SD card.

The emulator is not giving me any error any more.
When I type a2sdauto tells me apps2sd have been set (some like that)
But them when I go to settings/applications/manage applications/ and choose an app the move to sd option is not highlighte is off

When i do the a2sdon tells me that app2sd is ON but when I donw load an app is not on the sd and the option to move it is off. :blink::blink:

Help please.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I have somehow gotten this all screwed up.

su
mountsys
rm system/app/kangerade.apk ("cannot remove 'system/app/kangerade.apk': No such file or directory")
cd system/bin
sh pm uninstall org.kangerade.scripts ("Failure")
unmountsys
sync

I have successfully uninstalled Kangerade scripts with Titanium but I still cannot install Kangerade.scripts v.3 (using Astro).

Any ideas/help?

i believe it should be
and

Got same error message by using your commands...

rm system/app/kangerade.scripts.apk("cannot remove 'system/app/kangerade.apk': No such file or directory")

EDIT: Finally got it to work...

now that I have it uninstalled can I just download through Astro the new file?

Last edited:

motodroid34

Reaction score
Jrummy, first let me say that I LOVE this ROM! The prior version was great but the extra features here really make this the best.

That being said, I'm having some issues with those features.

First, I cannot get the MountUSB app to work. I have a clean install of the green themed ROM plus goodies file. I have added the MountUSB app using the script GUI but it force closes every time i execute the program. This was the same result when I first installed the ROM over a previous one but now, I have reinstalled with a clean wipe (x3) and still it crashes.

Second, boot animation scripts are a little off. Using GUI I am able to install some of the boot animations but not all. For example, cyberchaos. When I click on script I get the message "Boot animations folder not found in /sdcard/goodies/bootanimations" I have visually check the directory with Astro and confirmed that all boot animation files and folders are present. The script for rottingapple crashes the script GUI.

Thanks again for all your work and for that of the other contributors to this ROM.

Same here how do I make the mountusb app?

canvs2321

Reaction score
i believe it should be
and

rm system/app/kangerade.scripts.apk("cannot remove 'system/app/kangerade.apk': No such file or directory")

but did sh pm uninstall org.canvs2321.kangerade work?, if so then just install using Astro

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

but did sh pm uninstall org.canvs2321.kangerade work?, if so then just install using Astro

Worked perfect!! Loving Chrome to phone... after I did Terminal just chrome to phone the link from your sig to my phone then downloaded and installed perfect from Astro!!!

Thanks again for all your help the last couple of days!! It's people like you and everyone on here that make the Android Community the best!!dancedroid

motodroid34

Reaction score
terminal commands are a2sdon, a2sdoff, a2sdauto.

Try a2sdauto. You can then go into settings > applications > manage applications > select "all" > click on an app...select move to SD card for any app you wish to move to your SD card. a2sdauto allows the system to choose. a2sdon (I think) forces all new downloads onto the SD card.

The emulator is not giving me any error any more.
When I type a2sdauto tells me apps2sd have been set (some like that)
But them when I go to settings/applications/manage applications/ and choose an app the move to sd option is not highlighte is off

When i do the a2sdon tells me that app2sd is ON but when I donw load an app is not on the sd and the option to move it is off. :blink::blink:

Help please.

Is me the only one not able to move apps to sd?

motodroid34

Reaction score

myk.robinson

Reaction score
With the default music app (nextheme if it matters) the app shows in the notification bar while idle, but when you pull down the notification the app is not showing. Any quick fix for this?

codyodyody

Reaction score
ok i am confused w the goodies package. I downloaded 1.1 from rom manager and that had the script program built in. I just downloaded the goodie package from here and then i did the terminal emulator to get rid of the script app. I then did the flashed the goodie package like a rom. Now what? My goal is to change boot animations and get some live wall papers

motodroid34

Reaction score
oh wow one more question.
My titanium back up is not showing any app to restore. 0 back ups.

Help please.

redbar0n11

Reaction score
Gotta love it when you turn on your screen, swipe to unlock, and sitting there on your home screen is that amazing gem, the SetCPU widget, and it reads 77.0F... Ahh so "cool" - literally.
Which kernel are you running?

Chevy's ULV 1.2. SetCPU at 250/1200. I was also not running a LWP b/c I couldn't get the script to work properly, so I just used one of the awesome backgrounds that he included with the ADW launcher. Droid is SO fast without LWP running. Ever since 2.1 I was hooked on LWPs, but didn't realize the performance loss. BUT, with the goodies update, and the Scripts GUI update to v0.3, I now have the LWPs working again... Just don't know if I wanna keep them anymore since I was getting used to how fast everything was without them. Gonna see if LWPs have any effect on Temp since I have seen what was "norm" without them the past week.

dgonz

Reaction score
Damn I've tried twice now to install the new 1.1 from ROM manager. But everytime I get to the home screen I just have the notification bar and black screen, I can't do anything. Then when I reboot it just gets stuck at the boot animation.