[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

cabagekiller

Reaction score
It is easy to fix the musicmod player. I was at work and was annoyed that I couldnt listen to music,so I looked at the permission of the musicmod player and realized it needed to be 644 instead of 075. So I took the app from the jrummy file in the sd and dropped it into the system/apps and changed the permission.....But then it crashed when I went to playlists and won't work now. :(

canvs2321

Reaction score
Is me the only one not able to move apps to sd?

I can't either but I'm just waiting patiently for something to pop up on the forums as to what I'm doing wrong. Must be something simple because I haven't seen many other people with any issues, unless nobody else uses this feature (which i doubt).

Quick question Did u have a2sd installed? If so v03 doesn't check
those directories. I'm@work now.but when I get home
Ill add the backup apps to check?/sd-ext/* or /system/app

rockymtnhigh

Reaction score
Is me the only one not able to move apps to sd?

I can't either but I'm just waiting patiently for something to pop up on the forums as to what I'm doing wrong. Must be something simple because I haven't seen many other people with any issues, unless nobody else uses this feature (which i doubt).

Quick question Did u have a2sd installed? If so v03 doesn't check
those directories. I'm@work now.but when I get home
Ill add the backup apps to check?/sd-ext/* or /system/app

Is the kangerade scripts version in your signature the same as the one that is installed with kangerade 1.1?

rockymtnhigh

Reaction score
The Kangerade scripts for a2sdauto doesn't seem to work. It constantly brings up a not responding, FC or Wait box. Is there something I need to do to get this to work?

Or another way to run the script from the terminal emulator. I am new to working with the droid at the command line level. Any help would be most appreciated. Loving my kangerade, just want to get apps to the SD card.

Apparently it did work, as I just needed to reboot, and now I can move apps to the phone. Hmmm...

motodroid34

Reaction score

efexay

Reaction score
getting FCs when I try changing the boot animation with Kangerade scripts. guess I can live without it.

markwebb

Reaction score
The Kangerade scripts for a2sdauto doesn't seem to work. It constantly brings up a not responding, FC or Wait box. Is there something I need to do to get this to work?

Or another way to run the script from the terminal emulator. I am new to working with the droid at the command line level. Any help would be most appreciated. Loving my kangerade, just want to get apps to the SD card.

Apparently it did work, as I just needed to reboot, and now I can move apps to the phone. Hmmm...

Likewise, but I lost my app tray! Will figure it out.
Edit: Re-set Launcher Pro back to defaults; working now.

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
is there a script to put gtalk back on ...i removed it by mistake! also when you reboot the phone after you have push your apps to sd all of the apps will not be there! my only work around for this is using a app called app organizer and make folders for certain apps.. is there any other way?

foxxy

Reaction score
had no trouble downloading and installing the new rom, however when scrolling through my apps it moves very slow. I have to swipe several times before it moves down to the next page and this is using the launcher that came with the rom.

canvs2321

Reaction score
just finished kangerade.scripts.v03
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?yqznnoztlr3"]Kangerade.Scripts.v03[/URL]

try it out, much better design and application workings :)

I promiss after this question I stop asking so much.

can you tell me how exacthly do Install this?
I dont see any oction to install it with astro.n

I think I can delete the other using root explorer. can I?

Thank you.

Ur gonna need to use terminal to remove old kangerade.scripts.
Then u can just download and install using astro.
I created a thread
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jrummy/53922-kangerade-scripts-v03.html
There it has the instructions to delete old app

And to who asked kangerade.scripts v03 is
not included in jrummys kangerade 1.1

veritech

Reaction score
Any suggestions on a overclock kernel to use with this? I'm looking for one that includes slots for 800mhz, 900mhz, 1gig, 1.1 gig and 1.25gig. I tried Chevy's 7 slot low voltage kernel and when i booted back up it said my battery was dead and powered off. I asked before but no one answered.