[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

groovydeus

Reaction score
terminal commands are a2sdon, a2sdoff, a2sdauto.

Try a2sdauto. You can then go into settings > applications > manage applications > select "all" > click on an app...select move to SD card for any app you wish to move to your SD card. a2sdauto allows the system to choose. a2sdon (I think) forces all new downloads onto the SD card.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
froyo source just released.. wish I wasn't at work or I would be syncing up right now.

Just be patient w/ the music mod.. will get a fix in at my break at work or something.

Retribution

Reaction score
froyo source just released.. wish I wasn't at work or I would be syncing up right now.

Just be patient w/ the music mod.. will get a fix in at my break at work or something.

The official froyo final source code? dude thats awesome, impatiently waits for new roms....dancedroid

motodroid34

Reaction score
Oh my god oh yea baby man oh oh oh oh oh my god dancedroid
I'm able to download my apps finaly.

Can some one please tell me how do i move them to sd please please.:icon_ banana:

Why did I quote on his post????

Any way I think I know how to move them a2sd right?

Oh man not now.!!!!

When i press enter on terminal emulator I get the following message: PERMISSION DENIED.

why? Im supposed to type a2sd them enter right?

Help please.

Oh come on any one please. Help me to keep my happiness a little longer :)

Falconone

Reaction score
Which version of google maps is in this version? Is it 4.3? Also do we have to go through all the work of editing the registry or uninstalling it if their is another update?

nyteowl

Reaction score
Jrummy, first let me say that I LOVE this ROM! The prior version was great but the extra features here really make this the best.

That being said, I'm having some issues with those features.

First, I cannot get the MountUSB app to work. I have a clean install of the green themed ROM plus goodies file. I have added the MountUSB app using the script GUI but it force closes every time i execute the program. This was the same result when I first installed the ROM over a previous one but now, I have reinstalled with a clean wipe (x3) and still it crashes.

Second, boot animation scripts are a little off. Using GUI I am able to install some of the boot animations but not all. For example, cyberchaos. When I click on script I get the message "Boot animations folder not found in /sdcard/goodies/bootanimations" I have visually check the directory with Astro and confirmed that all boot animation files and folders are present. The script for rottingapple crashes the script GUI.

Thanks again for all your work and for that of the other contributors to this ROM.

groovydeus

Reaction score

canvs2321

Reaction score
Jrummy, first let me say that I LOVE this ROM! The prior version was great but the extra features here really make this the best.

That being said, I'm having some issues with those features.

First, I cannot get the MountUSB app to work. I have a clean install of the green themed ROM plus goodies file. I have added the MountUSB app using the script GUI but it force closes every time i execute the program. This was the same result when I first installed the ROM over a previous one but now, I have reinstalled with a clean wipe (x3) and still it crashes.

Second, boot animation scripts are a little off. Using GUI I am able to install some of the boot animations but not all. For example, cyberchaos. When I click on script I get the message "Boot animations folder not found in /sdcard/goodies/bootanimations" I have visually check the directory with Astro and confirmed that all boot animation files and folders are present. The script for rottingapple crashes the script GUI.

Thanks again for all your work and for that of the other contributors to this ROM.

what version of Kangerade.Scripts are you running? if the one that came with the ROM update to kangerade scripts v03, when running Switch Boot Animation it checks for /sdcard/bootanimation.zip , i'll add an option to change any bootanimation from /sdcard/goodies/bootanimation/ later on tonight

xeooex

Reaction score
installed kangerade scripts through astro manager. says install unsuccessful but version number seems to read right. also having the force close issue when running some scripts, fonts seem to be spot on as well as lwps

canvs2321

Reaction score
just finished kangerade.scripts.v03
Kangerade.Scripts.v03

try it out, much better design and application workings :)

Do we have to uninstall old version before installing this or will it just overwrite it?

not 100%, there is an line missing from /system/bin/pm that makes you have to uninstall from terminal then install using astro. It's a signed application so i dunno the whole install/uninstall process :) I believe JRummy is gonna edit the Original Post to show you how to uninstall if it won't let you install straight from Astro.
Try a normal install and report back how it went.

su
cd system/bin
sh pm uninstall org.canvs2321.kangerade
rm /system/app/kangerade.scripts.apk

i believe uninstalls the old version if you can't just download v03 and install directly

clay4prez

Reaction score
JRUMMY meeting and surpassing all expectations.
Keep it up.Love me some key lime kangerade v1.1 with all the toppings

canvs2321

Reaction score
installed kangerade scripts through astro manager. says install unsuccessful but version number seems to read right. also having the force close issue when running some scripts, fonts seem to be spot on as well as lwps

which scripts? like when doing backups it takes it 5-10secs to reply back with Success because its locked until all files are copied, so it might seem like it's locked up but i don't have any file copy progress windows setup yet. that'll be for v04 :)