[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just finished kangerade.scripts.v03
Kangerade.Scripts.v03

try it out, much better design and application workings :)

Do we have to uninstall old version before installing this or will it just overwrite it?

not 100%, there is an line missing from /system/bin/pm that makes you have to uninstall from terminal then install using astro. It's a signed application so i dunno the whole install/uninstall process :) I believe JRummy is gonna edit the Original Post to show you how to uninstall if it won't let you install straight from Astro.
Try a normal install and report back how it went.

su
cd system/bin
sh pm uninstall org.canvs2321.kangerade
rm /system/app/kangerade.scripts.apk

i believe uninstalls the old version if you can't just download v03 and install directly

adding this to op for anyone who want to install newer versions of kangerade scripts.

but.. you need to add

su
mountsys
rm system/app/kangerade.apk
cd system/bin
sh pm uninstall org.kangerade.scripts
unmountsys
sync

dgonz

Reaction score
Okay I was on the previous version and lovin it. But I just tried to update it to the 1.1 in this thread and I'm stuck at the Super mario boot screen. It's been almost 5 minutes now

Rsswga

Reaction score
oh, i love this..best yet
i just wish the stock messenger background was black with with font??
thanks for the rom
great

veritech

Reaction score
froyo source

froyo source just released.. wish I wasn't at work or I would be syncing up right now.

Just be patient w/ the music mod.. will get a fix in at my break at work or something.
Oh yeah! I cant wait for what you can do with the full source. Should be epic!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

canvs2321

Reaction score
Damn i'm an idiot :) Hey anyone that downloaded my previous Kangerade.Scripts.v03 i have a new link, in my flash recovery menu it was adding the recovery to /system/app, i've updated it to flash the image, Sorry for any inconvience.

Kangerade.Scripts.v03 has the Flash Recovery fix. I took down the link to the other one.

redbar0n11

Reaction score
oh, i love this..best yet
i just wish the stock messenger background was black with with font??
thanks for the rom
great

He's waiting for the source release to fix that and the dialer background --- which if you didn't catch, was just released! WOOT! Some full source JRummy action coming soon!! CAN YOU SMELL IT?!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've had this ROM (V1.0 blueberry) running with Chevy's 1.1uLV for almost a week. At first, this blew my mind! It was ridiculously fast and responsive and my non-rooted 2.1 friends were in constant awe at the difference in my Droid and their's! In the past couple of days, its gotten worse than before I was rooted and running 2.1! I've tried different kernels and rebooting time and time again with no difference! The first disappointment I had was that my Verizon visual voicemail disappeared and cannot be reinstalled as it doesn't even show up in the market any longer. Is there a fix (script) for this? Next, the text realign just stopped working all together! YouTube any other video sources have become a joke as they download even slower than my iPhone! I may just go back to 2.1 unrooted if this is as good as it gets! Has anyone else had these problems and been able to fix them?

redbar0n11

Reaction score
Gotta love it when you turn on your screen, swipe to unlock, and sitting there on your home screen is that amazing gem, the SetCPU widget, and it reads 77.0F... Ahh so "cool" - literally.

xeooex

Reaction score
installed kangerade scripts through astro manager. says install unsuccessful but version number seems to read right. also having the force close issue when running some scripts, fonts seem to be spot on as well as lwps

which scripts? like when doing backups it takes it 5-10secs to reply back with Success because its locked until all files are copied, so it might seem like it's locked up but i don't have any file copy progress windows setup yet. that'll be for v04 :)

for me its anything in the scripts tab, for example i click soundoff and the phone just sits there, once i hit back to get out of the screen the the dreaded fc box pops up, warning i am a noob at this so it could be some setting i dont have right, but text and lwps are working for me

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Damn i'm an idiot :) Hey anyone that downloaded my previous Kangerade.Scripts.v03 i have a new link, in my flash recovery menu it was adding the recovery to /system/app, i've updated it to flash the image, Sorry for any inconvience.

Kangerade.Scripts.v03 has the Flash Recovery fix. I took down the link to the other one.

Which terminal app in the market should I download to get your latest version on my phone?

I would need to use the scripts to get the old version off right in a Terminal emulator app??

Thanks for the help

nyteowl

Reaction score
su
mountsys
cd system/bin
unmountsys
sync

I have somehow gotten this all screwed up.

su
mountsys
rm system/app/kangerade.apk ("cannot remove 'system/app/kangerade.apk': No such file or directory")
cd system/bin
sh pm uninstall org.kangerade.scripts ("Failure")
unmountsys
sync

I have successfully uninstalled Kangerade scripts with Titanium but I still cannot install Kangerade.scripts v.3 (using Astro).

Any ideas/help?

canvs2321

Reaction score
su
mountsys
cd system/bin
unmountsys
sync

I have somehow gotten this all screwed up.

su
mountsys
rm system/app/kangerade.apk ("cannot remove 'system/app/kangerade.apk': No such file or directory")
cd system/bin
sh pm uninstall org.kangerade.scripts ("Failure")
unmountsys
sync

I have successfully uninstalled Kangerade scripts with Titanium but I still cannot install Kangerade.scripts v.3 (using Astro).

Any ideas/help?

i believe it should be
rm system/app/kangerade.scripts.apk
and
sh pm uninstall org.canvs2321.kangerade

canvs2321

Reaction score

Which terminal app in the market should I download to get your latest version on my phone?

I would need to use the scripts to get the old version off right in a Terminal emulator app??

Thanks for the help

you don't need scripts you need native system commands ran through terminal. just download the free Terminal Emulator by Jack Pavich or something of that nature.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Gotta love it when you turn on your screen, swipe to unlock, and sitting there on your home screen is that amazing gem, the SetCPU widget, and it reads 77.0F... Ahh so "cool" - literally.
Which kernel are you running?