246 update on QA server now.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
We have. 244 & .246 One of these more than likely will be OTA.
As much as I appreciated the info from that thread as well as looking forward to an end to the drama...I think we should just find other things to keep us occupied until the shoe drops.

Sent from my .244 ICS leaked BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You don't really get what I am talking about, do you? There was some information in that thread about some developments on Friday that were quite important - but the thread was hidden/deleted to protect the source. We were supposed to hear more info today. I wish people not familiar with Friday's developments would just stop speculating and wait to hear something. Again, I am NOT going to reiterate the chain of events that occured, since the thread was PURPOSELY made to go bye-bye to protect sources. Not gonna re-expose them.

Comiskeybum

Reaction score
You don't appear to understand how this updating thing works. It doesn't matter how the update is installed. Moto themselves run the update servers. What matters is the contract between MFG's and VZW that states that VZW can approve or reject any build they want. So far, they've rejected our builds.

I see. Well like i said, hopefully when the drama is over and done we will get our update quickly.

jayrod

Reaction score
You don't really get what I am talking about, do you? There was some information in that thread about some developments on Friday that were quite important - but the thread was hidden/deleted to protect the source. We were supposed to hear more info today. I wish people not familiar with Friday's developments would just stop speculating and wait to hear something. Again, I am NOT going to reiterate the chain of events that occured, since the thread was PURPOSELY made to go bye-bye to protect sources. Not gonna re-expose them.

I was on that thread too...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
You don't appear to understand how this updating thing works. It doesn't matter how the update is installed. Moto themselves run the update servers. What matters is the contract between MFG's and VZW that states that VZW can approve or reject any build they want. So far, they've rejected our builds.

Not to be picky, but I thought they approved two builds so far...

Not that they allowed the approval to stand, mind you.

Sent from my Nexus 7

elementalwindx

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of my view. There are at least 15 folders I should be seeing under the Inbox that I cannot see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-24-13-30-01.png
    Screenshot_2012-09-24-13-30-01.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 173

jayrod

Reaction score
I thought so, but the way you responded to my last post made me think that maybe I was mistaken.....

No problems...I fully understand where you are coming from...I'm just ready for all this crap to end...Hopefully, the outcome will be in the interest of all Moto customers favor..and this will be a wake up for VZW.

Sent from my. 244 ICS leaked BIONIC

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of my view. There are at least 15 folders I should be seeing under the Inbox that I cannot see.

Huh. I honestly don't know what to tell you, that's where it should show up. Anyone else now anything that might be helpful?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Comiskeybum

Reaction score

Sent from my Nexus 7

my guess would be that the current "drama" made verizon disapprove of any build they may have approved before.

Comiskeybum

Reaction score
No problems...I fully understand where you are coming from...I'm just ready for all this crap to end...Hopefully, the outcome will be in the interest of all Moto customers favor..and this will be a wake up for VZW.

Sent from my. 244 ICS leaked BIONIC

I really hope you are right. If ICS really does make the Bionic that much better, like what has been reported, I can see myself holding on to this phone until middle or even Q3 next year to see what direction the new Motorola is going.

I am personally excited about the new motorola under google and what they may come out with next year. I have the OEM extended battery on my Bionic now and im raedy to roll with this thing for a while if possible.

Maddog241

Reaction score
Huh. I honestly don't know what to tell you, that's where it should show up. Anyone else now anything that might be helpful?

Sent from my Nexus 7

NOt sure if this helps or not, but I see exactly the same folder list under my work Exchange account for email

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Sent from my Nexus 7

Your second statement negates the first. That's like saying your kid can have an ice cream sandwich and then just as they go to take the wrapper off changing your mind and telling them no. (See what I did there? :D)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your second statement negates the first. That's like saying your kid can have an ice cream sandwich and then just as they go to take the wrapper off changing your mind and telling them no. (See what I did there? :D)

That was my understanding as well, though. I thought they had approved .244, and then the tech lead demanded an audit AFTER the approval had already been made?