246 update on QA server now.

SnydersWeb

Reaction score
As far as your sub folders:
  1. Click on the top header where you see "Inbox (<unread count>)"
  2. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the menu that pops up
  3. Click "Show all folders"
  4. On the same line where you see "Inbox (<unread count>)" there is a ">" icon - click that.
  5. Now you should see your folders. Clicking on those will also add it to the frequent folders so you can get to them easier.

elementalwindx

Reaction score
As far as your sub folders:
  1. Click on the top header where you see "Inbox (<unread count>)"
  2. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the menu that pops up
  3. Click "Show all folders"
  4. On the same line where you see "Inbox (<unread count>)" there is a ">" icon - click that.
  5. Now you should see your folders. Clicking on those will also add it to the frequent folders so you can get to them easier.

I just tried using screenshot and screen grabber to get a pic of my screen, but I do not have a > on the same line as inbox, and none of those two screenshot programs work for me :( Screen grabber use to be perfect for me.

Blahm

Reaction score
I just tried using screenshot and screen grabber to get a pic of my screen, but I do not have a > on the same line as inbox, and none of those two screenshot programs work for me :( Screen grabber use to be perfect for me.

On ICS 246 and I just hit Volume down and Power Key at same time to take a screen shot - no addon required.

welsalex

Reaction score
Man. I've been such a forum junkie recently.... my girl is always giving me a hard time since every time she turns around I'm checking this.

I must say this day is not filling my need for a fix. Bleh borrreeedddd

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
the 3 days are up from the hidden thread. good point chucknorris101

From the way it was worded, the 3 days included the rest of Friday and the weekend. We were told to expect more info today, not wednesday.

SnydersWeb

Reaction score
Man. I've been such a forum junkie recently.... my girl is always giving me a hard time since every time she turns around I'm checking this.

I must say this day is not filling my need for a fix. Bleh borrreeedddd

I hear ya.. me at home: watch a little TV, check the forum, cuddle w/the wife, check the forum. Me at work: code something, check the forum, sip coffee, check forum. Me driving: right turn, check forum, flip off motorist, check forum, run down pedestrian, check forum, turn bicyclist into hood ornament, check forum, call police.

Gah, come on sargentmajord, we need another dose of juicy info! :) I must admit it has been good soap opera. I just hope we all get a nice happy ending out of this (and no, not that kind, that's messy and I don't love my phone that way).

Hopefully soon enough we'll start seeing some OTA's flowing so my OCD will stop obsessing over this darn thing..

Reaction score
From the way it was worded, the 3 days included the rest of Friday and the weekend. We were told to expect more info today, not wednesday.

Hm, I just figured that a request like that is usually in business days, not calendar days, I would love news today, but I figured it wouldnt be til wednesday. I guess im not sure how these things work with the phone industry...

welsalex

Reaction score
I hear ya.. me at home: watch a little TV, check the forum, cuddle w/the wife, check the forum. Me at work: code something, check the forum, sip coffee, check forum. Me driving: right turn, check forum, flip off motorist, check forum, run down pedestrian, check forum, turn bicyclist into hood ornament, check forum, call police.

Gah, come on sargentmajord, we need another dose of juicy info! :) I must admit it has been good soap opera. I just hope we all get a nice happy ending out of this (and no, not that kind, that's messy and I don't love my phone that way).

Hopefully soon enough we'll start seeing some OTA's flowing so my OCD will stop obsessing over this darn thing..

You hit the nail right on the head!!!! With my girl in the car, stopped at a light, picked up phone->Forum Time.... all of a sudden she yells "SERIOUSLY?!?!"

We need a fix!!! Someone divulge something lol

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where is this three days thing coming from? Did I miss something?
I don't want to discuss it as it was in the now gone .244 thread. Not going to discuss it, as it is the REASON the .244 thread is gone.