246 update on QA server now.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
kurumatt said:
To what folder are the cheesecake file downloaded to?

It does not download it to any folder it download as a regular updates and will ask you to update

kurumatt

Reaction score
sargentmajord said:
It does not download it to any folder it download as a regular updates and will ask you to update

Yeah but it must put it somewhere. I'm not going to install it I just wanted to see how cheesecake worked. I just need to find the folder is in through root explorer.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
kurumatt said:
Yeah but it must put it somewhere. I'm not going to install it I just wanted to see how cheesecake worked. I just need to find the folder is in through root explorer.

Use root explorer going to your system files it is located in the system folder called cache

kurumatt

Reaction score
sargentmajord said:
Use root explorer going to your system files it is located in the system folder called cache

Excellent thank you. One more question, how do I reset the phone back to normal system updates instead of it checking from QA?

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
kurumatt said:
Excellent thank you. One more question, how do I reset the phone back to normal system updates instead of it checking from QA?

Just switch it to the production server

guitarskoota

Reaction score
So sargent, I know the other thread got deleted, I am assuming for damage control. Are we still gonna get some info tomorrow if anything arises? Or are you gonna keep it private from now on? I understand if you want to keep quiet to protect your friend. I am just curious if we are gonna get to hear some more fun news tomorrow or not.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
guitarskoota said:
So sargent, I know the other thread got deleted, I am assuming for damage control. Are we still gonna get some info tomorrow if anything arises? Or are you gonna keep it private from now on? I understand if you want to keep quiet to protect your friend. I am just curious if we are gonna get to hear some more fun news tomorrow or not.

U will know when something comes up just keep an eye on the bionic general discussions it will be under an obscure name ;)

Lodmot

Reaction score

Im curious about this too. Though from Punit Soni's posts on Google + and the current state of 246, I have a pretty good idea what might happen next. I think we'll see ICS in the first week of October. But Im still interested to see how the negotiations played out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

elementalwindx

Reaction score
Another successful update to 246. :) Playing with it now. God I love ICS.

Now if only I could get some help removing all the BLOOATTTT and getting my free wifi tether back.

elementalwindx

Reaction score
I cannot get your motofail for ICS to work :( I run the run.bat file as admin, i've rebooted the phone, and all it does is sit at waiting for device.

I've enabled debugging mode too. Help? :(

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
elementalwindx said:
I cannot get your motofail for ICS to work :( I run the run.bat file as admin, i've rebooted the phone, and all it does is sit at waiting for device.

I've enabled debugging mode too. Help? :(

Is it in MTP mode an are u on ICS not GB