Touch Button Lights (246 update)

squito

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!
I just update to 246 over the weekend and the only issue im having is the touch buttons on the bottom of my phone no longer light up. is there anyone else on 246 that has noticed this? i was thinking of using HOB to reinstall the update but before i try that i figured i would ask. i was looking through the settings and i dont see anything that would disable them. and i havent frozen any apps yet. please let me know if anyone has any sugestions. dancedroid :icon_ banana:

symbiontsoul

Reaction score
mine arn't either. Never noticed it.. oh well longer battery life..YAY :p

OP
S

squito

Reaction score
Lol thats a good way to look at it. mybe i wont worry about reinstalling yet then.

NoClue48

Reaction score
I'm assuming that you know that there is a light sensor that turns them on in low-light conditions and off in well-lit conditions, correct?

I only bring it up because I'm running .246 and that's how they work on my phone...

symbiontsoul

Reaction score
I'm assuming that you know that there is a light sensor that turns them on in low-light conditions and off in well-lit conditions, correct?

I only bring it up because I'm running .246 and that's how they work on my phone...

wierd. they must have tweaked the sensor. it would come on all the time at my desk. now they don't turn on unless I dim the lights. good call.

OP
S

squito

Reaction score
strange the reason i found out mine don't work was because it was dark and the light would not come on.... :blink: maybe i will reflash

NoClue48

Reaction score
squito said:
strange the reason i found out mine don't work was because it was dark and the light would not come on.... :blink: maybe i will reflash

Huh, sorry to hear that. Good luck with the refresh.

OP
S

squito

Reaction score
I tried the factory reset. still a no go, made sure to have all the lights off and i toggled through the brightness settings. i think I'm gonna try the reinstall.

dautley

Reaction score
Fdr it before you reflash it, fixes most little annoying ics issues

+1 Sometimes restoring data can cause problems when going to a new ROM, a Factory Data Reset will usually take care of it so try that before reflashing.