246 update on QA server now.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
What's frustrating is reading 130+ pages of OTA banter, missing 1 day, coming back and finding the thread gone, and missing the "poop" . 40+ pages here and still no update. I'm blaming everyone except bionic users. What a great group of users, who have been s##t on. I like my bionic on ics. Will stick it out and really don't see any improvement in my phone experience coming with ota. But vzw note i will likely take my bionic and 5 other services I get from you elsewhere. What ever happened to customer comes first.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Hah Sam, this must be the issue. So simple. Vzw please note, Sam one smart dude has stated customers = profit ( i think i learned that somewhere in college). So if we all agree with that then we must all agree no customers = no profits. Hmm???

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Nope, can't agree with that. Must have profits. No matter what. :)

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Yeah, quantity of customers c.omes first

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

toastface

Reaction score
So i took the plunge. Installed 246 over 905...screw it, I don't even care anymore. ICS is rad, but my battery is draining like crazy! Any ideas?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea...wait 3 days before complaining about battery draining again. :) ICS requires time to settle down.