OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Well, one thing looks to be true. The persons who stated that this thread would get to 2000 or 2100 posts before the update hit!! LMAO
as soon as it hits 2,100 posts I'm closing it.

All the heartache, let downs, fights, name calling, rooters attacking non-rooters, non-rooters attacking rooters, warnings, bans, infractions, deletions.

This thread shall live in infamy!!!

Reaction score
Well, one thing looks to be true. The persons who stated that this thread would get to 2000 or 2100 posts before the update hit!! LMAO

All the heartache, let downs, fights, name calling, rooters attacking non-rooters, and non-rooters attacking rooters.

NO!! You can't do that!! This thread has become like crack for me man. I spend way too much time reading all this stuff. It's sad really, and I hope to get help "soon". That is TBD though, as I'm not sure when I will go through with it......

hodgewdm

Reaction score
Do you think the guy that supposedly got the email for the 2.1 update would have really received it considering he would have to have been rooted to use drocap?

TimChgo9

Reaction score

All the heartache, let downs, fights, name calling, rooters attacking non-rooters, non-rooters attacking rooters, warnings, bans, infractions, deletions.

2,100 posts? That could happen tomorrow. :)

Reaction score
Do you think the guy that supposedly got the email for the 2.1 update would have really received it considering he would have to have been rooted to use drocap?

If they just him a text, then yes. No way for them to know that by sending him a text. Who knows though....

Reaction score

2,100 posts? That could happen tomorrow. :)

Or tonight, the way it's going now, lol.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think CK knows something. He was talking about secrets and codes. And he is hinting to close it at 2100.... meaning we will have the update before then. :icon_ peace:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

I sure hope we don't see tons of new threads going up about 2.1 :blink:

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
lol @ pilotcharles hahahahaha

To everyone else I was joking I wont close it at 2,100 posts. What would we all do without wild speculation, rumors and photo chopped pics hahahaa.

Whatever your "drug" of choice is one can find it in here, thats for sure : )

MrKleen

Reaction score
I don't think the thread should be closed till the update rolls out. It shouldn't be much longer.... either soon or a couple weeks. Either way it will keep all the people that come here out of trouble and in here making posts about 2.1.

Maybe close it and start a new thread either when the update releases, or they announce a new release date.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
OOps... ok CK, didn't see that...

Just read it. You are correct sir when we get an official confirmation (whatever that means right? ) We'll shut down and reboot into another 2.1 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.