Thx! I saw it before but didn't remember what or where it was

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nutpn

Reaction score
droid pro

Would you happen to have one of these great roms for a droid pro

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
ok well ive been running the ub2.5 on my og moto droid a.d it is the best rom ive tried to date. tried the ud3.0 when it was beta and was like wow but went back to ud2.5 because ud3.0 just wasnt ready yet. but if the camera issue getts fixed i will flash it again.

well here is my problem i know ud uses adw launcher. well im wondering does the ud2.5 have a ud based version of adw running/ my droid says it daoes because i cant update adw. but i have a buddy who is running ud2.5 on his evo 4g and he loves it als but he was able to update adw launcher. so is it deffert for each phone. or should i try to flash 2.5 again. i do believe 2.4 had the custom ud version of adw installed but i didnt think 2.5 did?/ i could be wrong. any help people.

bob

Bretski169

Reaction score
Ud 2.5.0

Does anyone find that when you change the font, the phone slows down? Does anyone know how to keep that from happening? Would love to change the font so I can see it better. the default font is just a little hard on my eyes. dancedroid

marshatherton

Reaction score
Im having issues with the LED not coming on. not on gmail, or facebook, or texts.

also not recieving any facebook notifications.

a fix?