[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

leviathngod

Reaction score
Loaded this as my first rom about a week ago and I have got to say it is AMAZING! Much faster and better performing than stock froyo. I love it. There are a few issues I've had though. Like

-digital noise when speaking on phone with a bluetooth headset while using a wiring connection to roam the net.

-the voice command doesn't understand what im saying too well.

Hell, that's all I got. It runs too fast to not love it though. I'll drop something in the tip jar next payday.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working stock dx keyboard for gummy? The one in op is from og.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

millbean

Reaction score
just checking back wondering if anybody got the individual mp3 notifications to work?

Mia_Heatian

Reaction score
when I transfer the z4root from my desktop to my droidx, which folder do I drag it into in my phone?

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Installed this ROM this morning, was working great. Installed a compatible theme... worked great! Then suddenly, my DX lost it's mobile connection. The phone is not in airplane mode and will not reconnect to the network. I've tried to do a system wipe/restore and it did not fix the problem. Anyone know how I can fix this?

detox

Reaction score
Installed this ROM this morning, was working great. Installed a compatible theme... worked great! Then suddenly, my DX lost it's mobile connection. The phone is not in airplane mode and will not reconnect to the network. I've tried to do a system wipe/restore and it did not fix the problem. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Try reflashing the rom without wiping anything and then reflash theme without wiping

Reboot between flashes

detoXatappin on my X

xxheartstrings

Reaction score

Try reflashing the rom without wiping anything and then reflash theme without wiping

Reboot between flashes

detoXatappin on my X

Tried both those things. I was able to boot into Motorola's stock, but still no mobile network. Reflashed the rom and now I can boot into Gummy but no mobile network. Tried to *228 (seems obvious) but with no mobile network, I can't even do that. :-/

detox

Reaction score

Reboot between flashes

detoXatappin on my X

Tried both those things. I was able to boot into Motorola's stock, but still no mobile network. Reflashed the rom and now I can boot into Gummy but no mobile network. Tried to *228 (seems obvious) but with no mobile network, I can't even do that. :-/

The only time I had this issue was restoring a nadroid using gummyjar2.5 with linear theme. What I did was booted into clockwork recovery, chose install zip from sd card, chose Gummy 2.5 zip, selected yes and rebooted. Then I booted back into clockwork, mounted system, install zip from sd card, chose them zip I used, selected yes and rebooted and my service was restored. Are these the directions you tried? If so, I don't know what to tell you. If it were me and I couldn't find any way to get service restored I would sbf. But that's me. The choice is yours and maybe someone else has a better suggestion. I hope you can get this figured out.

detoXatappin on my X

Nupraptor

Reaction score
Is there any chance I could get the stock 2.3.340 Dialer app? The included one doesn't seem to have the ability to link contacts.

xxheartstrings

Reaction score

Reboot between flashes

detoXatappin on my X

The only time I had this issue was restoring a nadroid using gummyjar2.5 with linear theme. What I did was booted into clockwork recovery, chose install zip from sd card, chose Gummy 2.5 zip, selected yes and rebooted. Then I booted back into clockwork, mounted system, install zip from sd card, chose them zip I used, selected yes and rebooted and my service was restored. Are these the directions you tried? If so, I don't know what to tell you. If it were me and I couldn't find any way to get service restored I would sbf. But that's me. The choice is yours and maybe someone else has a better suggestion. I hope you can get this figured out.

detoXatappin on my X

Hm. Okay, I'm going to try those exact directions. I don't know if I've done it exactly in that order. Actually, I hadn't even tried to reinstall the theme now that I think about it, because I just figured that if my phone wouldn't work with only the ROM on it, then having the theme wouldn't make a difference. But I'll try just about anything now.

I did some research on sbf but obviously it's a little cloudy on exactly what to do. I wasn't able to get it to work earlier, so if anyone has some idea on where to go to read up and learn about it, I'd love all the information I could get.

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Oh, gee. Think I royally messed up my phone. SBF'd the wrong file and now I'm stuck in bootloader. I'm going to move myself over to a thread relating to that now to either confirm my fate with a phone that's toast or miraculously stumble upon a fix for this.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Oh, gee. Think I royally messed up my phone. SBF'd the wrong file and now I'm stuck in bootloader. I'm going to move myself over to a thread relating to that now to either confirm my fate with a phone that's toast or miraculously stumble upon a fix for this.

Which file did you SBF? Try booting into stock recovery and boot up while holding the home key, then when you see the Android guy next to a "!" Hit the search key)
Wipe data/factory reset)

do the factory reset 2 or 3 times and then see if your phone will reboot..

if not you're going to want to turn it off to conserve battery until you can locate the correct sbf (.340 system sbf)

i wonder if you could use the .320 full sbf and then update back to .340 with the maderstock.zip