[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

Rivalen4919

Reaction score
Where might I find the GPS Fix? I don't see it in this sub forum anywhere?

-Edit-

I see that 2.1 was supposed to fix the GPS issues but I installed straight from .340 Stock to Gummy v2.1 without ever doing 2.0 and my GPS is broken...

Last edited:

2xhighpsi

Reaction score
Sorry if this was already answered, but do we have to wipe data/cache if we are coming from RubiX 1.9? Since they have the same framework, is it needed?

Thanks in advance!

pyroelite

Reaction score
I would wipe coming from any other rom...

Any way to get dlna & audio effect settings back?

from my DX (GJar 2.1 + Linear)

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

You would need to add the dlna framework file back and the dlna app, but after that it should still work.

Dont know about audio effects... I think that was a part of the music app right?

binqker

Reaction score

You would need to add the dlna framework file back and the dlna app, but after that it should still work.

Dont know about audio effects... I think that was a part of the music app right?

Where do i get the dlna framework & app at kejar?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

en28so

Reaction score
This rom is fast! Thank you for the hard work. Donation coming towards another great developer. I love the Droid community, even though my wife thinks I spend too much time here nd on my phone,lol.

jwilderman

Reaction score
Speech to text module

I'm using Handcent for text messages and it has a dictation button (microphone) icon, however it appears the Dragon module is missing for the dictation. The stock rom had this feature and it rocked.

Am I overlooking something, or is there a place where I can get this function.

Thanks for a fast rom, it rules!

friguy3

Reaction score
can anyone comment on MMS and the ability to send videos. I had to switch to the moto messaging and the gallery (b/c the google on doesnt rotate pics, huh). Is there a way to get the moto/blur messaging back? If so...Im all for a try! tia!

darkreaper476

Reaction score
I would also really like to see the moto gallery on a blurless rom. Lol

Some Blur apps = acceptable
Any blur services = no good
:)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is am improved version of the 3dgallery from the cm team. couldn't use any other gallery after it. Just so smooth and loads so quick. Might be with looking into.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lukerative

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. This is my first rom and I love it. Really. Don't have much experience to speak from, but im a huge fan. One thing I have a question about... I couldn't get the swype zip to install. When I rom booted (or whatever it is how I got this installed, im on my phone) it autoboots to gummy and doesn't bring up the interface to install the swype zip. Sorry this is totally vague, im doing this on my phone at a restaurant...

Thanks so much for your help and Contributions!

DroidX316

Reaction score
There is am improved version of the 3dgallery from the cm team. couldn't use any other gallery after it. Just so smooth and loads so quick. Might be with looking into.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Can you link us?

akanealw

Reaction score
I'm running rubix 1.9.5 which supposedly shares framework with gummy jar, and the black gallery from WJD in the rom manager works great. I think it's the moto gallery with a black background.

Edit: I restored my gummy jar 2.1 backup and can confirm the WJD black gallery works.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Reaction score
I'm running rubix 1.9.5 which supposedly shares framework with gummy jar, and the black gallery from WJD in the rom manager works great. I think it's the moto gallery with a black background.

Edit: I restored my gummy jar 2.1 backup and can confirm the WJD black gallery works.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It kinda works yet now I have 2 gallery's. I'll try freezing the AOSP one cause the WJD is way smoother.....Thanks!