[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 1.0 - 12/08

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't express enough how awesome it is to use my DX now that this rom is on it. It reminds me of the satisfaction that I had while using my D1.

Thank you for breathing life into an excellent piece of hardware bogged down by motovzw bloat.

Stated perfectly.....it is a great rom excitied to see where it is heading.

Sent from my DROIDX

REARless

Reaction score
Anyone getting FC's when checking ' My Apps' from the market?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pinhead875

Reaction score
I just reflashed the backup, still no mobile service.
Can't dial anything, get a fc that says android.process.acore stopped unexpectedly. Need dev help, please.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lack of updates. I reflashed the rom this morning. I did NOT wipe data, just cache. Everything has been perfect for the last 9 hours of moderate usage. I didn't see a real reason to wipe data, so I didn't. There was no way I was going to wipe data after all the stuff I have set up on my DX, lol. If there are any issues, I'll wipe and start all over.

sully112277

Reaction score
Anyone getting FC's when checking ' My Apps' from the market?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Plenty of people having that problem. Read today on android guys that google has acknowledged it.

crabbypants

Reaction score
yes sir that is my understanding of how it works, it's not ad-hoc. i used it on other roms and it worked great. but no luck on this rom, no biggie as the wifi tethering works just fine. maybe on a future update Kejar can get it to work.

He stated here that he will not work on this. However, teenfaces said he got it to work here. I asked how he did so, my username there is onebigtaco

very interesting since no one else has figured it out. i look forward to the response. thanks for the response

Here we go! I got a reply and am using it right now on my laptop. Works great!

See the instructions and files here.

tatuud

Reaction score
He stated here that he will not work on this. However, teenfaces said he got it to work here. I asked how he did so, my username there is onebigtaco

very interesting since no one else has figured it out. i look forward to the response. thanks for the response

Here we go! I got a reply and am using it right now on my laptop. Works great!

See the instructions and files here.

bingo, your post worked for me...thanks a lot i appreciate it.

dfitz

Reaction score
I see GummyJAR has its own Sub-thread now, definitely deserving of that! congrats Kejar!

mugsy77

Reaction score
I see GummyJAR has its own Sub-thread now, definitely deserving of that! congrats Kejar!

He sure does... Cool deal...

Now he has to release a new rom (very impressed at current rom) to start a thread in there :) :icon_ lala:

reznorfan0

Reaction score
This rom is crazy fast. There are a lot of people out there with quality work right now, but the raw speed of this rom will likely keep me around for a while.

The only requests for changes I would have is a little more in depth theming, all the green highlighting in the menus should change to red (this is the "X" after all), I'm still working on finding a dark themed swype, and just a few little things like that here and there. Definitely not a complaint, just what I would do if i had any usefulness whatsoever in these matters.

Keep up the great work.

*edit*, it seems the linear theme has me covered, exactly the changes I was looking for. SWEEET.

Last edited:

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Problem with the keyboard, it just adds the whole word instead of replacing letters.

For example if I wanted to type based so i start typing bas and based pops up on the above screen and i click it it will say basbased instead of based..

is their anyway to just use a regular keyboard? i hate this gingerbread one

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Problem with the keyboard, it just adds the whole word instead of replacing letters.

For example if I wanted to type based so i start typing bas and based pops up on the above screen and i click it it will say basbased instead of based..

is their anyway to just use a regular keyboard? i hate this gingerbread one

The AOSP keyboard is available for download in the OP

breakerfall

Reaction score
I see that Pattern Lock is not working. Is PIN lock (or anything else) available?