[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

breakerfall

Reaction score
hey all-
What's the "Update for the Contacts" all about, and is it rolled into the current gummy zip file (or do I need to install it even if I've just downloaded)?

thanks!

DiscoStu9

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed gummy 2.5 being a little slower than 2.1? this could be in my head, but I just did a fresh wipe to 2.5 and it feels a little more slugish than 2.1 (slugish being relative, gummy anything blows away stock or the other roms IMO).

I'm going to keep installing and using and see how it goes, just curious if I'm the only one who thought this

EDIT
went in to start redownloading some aps, seeing now that the market had every app i had before on queue, most of them paused. Is this a new feature of 2.5? Explains some lag i believe, esp over network

DiscoStu9

Reaction score
also, i noticed on 2.1 and 2.5. if I charge via usb, and switch from "charge" to usb storage mode, it restarts %99 of the time...anyone else?

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Question...

Is there a way to quickly revert back to the Gingerbread keyboard? When I installed GummyJAR 2.5 through ROM Manager, I chose AOSP keyboard by mistake. I prefer the Gingerbread keyboard.

Thanks!

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
I can't seem to find out where to add an individual ringtone to a contact on this ROM. This ROM is the best and I will stay using it but that would be a nice feature on the update.

use the asop contacts. then edit contact in the options. you should be able select a custom one from there.
not sure about the default contacts that comes with the rom, i replaced it.

Did anyone ever figure this out? I have tried the other contact fix on first page but still can't assign different ring tones.

Droid74

Reaction score
So just wondering...now that Liberty is out, are you going to continue with Gummyjar?

tarra3

Reaction score
So just wondering...now that Liberty is out, are you going to continue with Gummyjar?

Wondering the same thing here. I tried out Liberty this morning and I think I prefer GummyJar. I'm not digging the yellow theme, I prefer the stock experience I guess.

detox

Reaction score

Wondering the same thing here. I tried out Liberty this morning and I think I prefer GummyJar. I'm not digging the yellow theme, I prefer the stock experience I guess.

There are theming options in the liberty toolbox if you don't like the yellow. Liberty is loaded with options compared to gummy. Liberty is a must have!

detoXatappin on my X