[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced trouble with visual Voicemail? I can't find an app for it that will work. Help?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Aequitasmurphy

Reaction score
I've always used youmail and ditched the Verizon one plus their fee.

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Ill look into those. But is there no support for the native Voicemail app on the dx?

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Sorry, bad wording on my part. I don't mind paying 2.99 for the Voicemail part. I just don't see anywhere to access it when this Rom is on my phone. Normally there is an icon for it in the app tray.

Anyone know?

Dustin.

Reaction score
Sorry, bad wording on my part. I don't mind paying 2.99 for the Voicemail part. I just don't see anywhere to access it when this Rom is on my phone. Normally there is an icon for it in the app tray.

Anyone know?

If your enjoying GummyJAR check out Liberty!

As for the VVM, may check in the VzW part of the market, or see if you can thirdparty install it to the ROM, because it will not come with stock GJ or Liberty.

Sent from my DROID X.

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Thanks Dustin. I checked in the Market, but when I try to install the VVM app, it says I have to uninstall because my phone comes with that feature built in. Im still very new to the whole rom installing process, but I will do some more digging around.

Morgan

Reaction score
Music is not working for me??? Says this this type of Audio file cannot be played???

What should my kernel version say after the install?

Reaction score
Not sure if this is rom specific but I thought I should post here since I am on gummyjar

Anyone using the the Gingerbread keyboard ever have an issue when you tap the correct word it inserts the word inside the word you are on?

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Not sure if this is rom specific but I thought I should post here since I am on gummyjar

Anyone using the the Gingerbread keyboard ever have an issue when you tap the correct word it inserts the word inside the word you are on?

Yes I have, only happens sometimes though.

leviathngod

Reaction score
Just took care of ya for the ROM. Have a few beers on me. Gummyjar has made my phone work much better. Keep up the good work. :)

Moroney167

Reaction score
Can someone please help me load the frost theme over gummy jar rom. I have droid x bootstraper and it wont let me reboot in recovery.

flashjh

Reaction score
See if this works.

Try bootstrapping again, shut the phone off, & pull the battery. Make sure the phone isn't plugged in to power. Put the battery back in and turn on the phone.

My X always goes to recovery after that, but if it boots normally, re-bootstrap and restart with bootstrapper.