[ROM] GummyJAR 2.0 Droid done Right - 12/21

detox

Reaction score
is there anyway to backup the way my apps are setup and the widgets on my screen then doing a wipe data? i want the 2.0 rom but dont want to loose everything ive worked hard to make right..

I actually went from 1.9 to 2.1 without wiping anything. You could always try that. If it acts funny, then wipe data and cache

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
is there anyway to backup the way my apps are setup and the widgets on my screen then doing a wipe data? i want the 2.0 rom but dont want to loose everything ive worked hard to make right..

I actually went from 1.9 to 2.1 without wiping anything. You could always try that. If it acts funny, then wipe data and cache

hmm thats tempting.. think ill wait till after christmas to make sure all the bugs are out before i jump on the 2.0/2.1 band wagon

detox

Reaction score

hmm thats tempting.. think ill wait till after christmas to make sure all the bugs are out before i jump on the 2.0/2.1 band wagon

The only issue I had in 2.0 was gps and that was fixed in 2.1. This rom is smooth as silk!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The idea of not having to wipe coming from 1.9 has me intrigued. I'll probably try it out tomorrow.

tappin and a talkin

droidster123

Reaction score
I would love to hear how it goes since I'm still on 1.9. I plan on flashing 2.1 tomorrow

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I know its late but I got bored and thought I'd unwrap this Christmas present early. Figured I'd go the safe route and wipe before installing. Looking good as ever. Can't wait to put it through its paces tomorrow. Thanks again.

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As soon as i boot up i go in to the market and go to the my apps section. They are all downloading so i scroll down and find titamium backup and hit cancel download and then when the download stops i hit the download button again. This prioritizes titanium as the first download. Once it finishes i open it and restore all user apps.

tappin and a talkin

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
So u have to setup a account with them? Ill have to check it out

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Ya my backup saved to my phone not my SD card I had to move the backup folder there. Thanks! I'm good to go for the new 2.1 when I get home

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
Ya I went to my files on my sd card after I did a backup of my apps using titanium and there wasn't a backup folder in there so I checked my phone files and it was there.. looked in preferences for a backup location and didn't see one

Sent from my DROID2