[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/11/2011)

Maybe it was because you were using the phone more (with it being a new rom and all ;)?

Droid 2-honeybread cyanogenmod 7 (build-16)

No, it was definitely bad. Just on stand by I would lose 5% battery in a couple minutes. I charged 3 times in the time I had it. CM7, I have charged once and I have made way more phone calls.

I'm loving this ROM.

CM7-4-DX

Today I ended a call and the phone auto dialed my last incoming call. I rebooted and it happened again. Anyone else?

Trying to flash this rom now. I have .596, and im rooted.......also have DROID X bootstrap and rom manager.... neither one is booting into recovery... it just shuts off and goes to a black screen. Wonder what im doing wrong.......

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I tried that.... as soon as I installed it the phone just rebooted. Gonna clear cache... reboot and try again... ill keep u posted. Thanks

Well, don't use rom manager on a dx or d2. If on gb, you would use d2 bootstraper. You could use dx bootstraper, but you would have to turn usb debugging off. Hope you get it sorted.

CM74D2

Should I uninstall rom manager?

If you want. Technically, it can be used. You just need to use bootstraper to "bootstrap" recovery. Then you can use rom manager to reboot recovery or flash a rom.
It's just easier to use d2 bootstrap

CM74D2

Alright man.i'll give it a shot. Thanks for your help man

Has the battery improved on CM7? It was horrible when I tried it. I went to the nighty 9.

I just came back from cm7 because of battery life, it was HORRIBLE. And by horrible I mean 11 hours if I was really judicious with my power settings and didn't do too much. With Apex or aosp Liberty I can get through my workday and still only be down to 60% at most, instead of 30%. Cm7 was really hard to give up, but in the end the battery life and other little glitches were too much.

alllllllllright.... i tried d2 bootstrapper, that seem to work.. NOW.....im stuck in boot loop, starts up with google, then says apex, and thats it...... i didnt wipe data because i thought fab's instructions say to only wipe if your coming from rc1. so i didnt wipe..... sorry to be a pain.. but does anyone have any tips on how to get it running good? i tried power + home key, but i got nothing... just bootloop.

Back