Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Post all tech support problems in this thread. others will be moved or deleted.
Thee are too many new threads being started with individual user problems that do not pertain to the rom itself and its hard for us to follow all of these.

Thank you.

Please include the following in your post.
1)problem
2)when did it start
3)what rom version are you on
4)what theme are you on
5) is it constant or only sometimes.
6) have you had this problem on any other roms

thanks this makes it so we can look at it if we get this when you are not avavialable

Last edited:

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
do you want me to move trouble threads to this one?
can't right now but can tomorrow if needed.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
future ones

do you want me to move trouble threads to this one?
can't right now but can tomorrow if needed.

Im afraid if we move previous ones the person wont be able to find them. But if you happen to see new ones i would appreicate it, im not sure i can i looked and couldnt figure it out :)

Just too many threads to go through and we want to insure we answer everyone!

you_scrubb

Reaction score
First off, love the rom. My issue is pretty simple I hope. Running sorcery v1.1 stock. How do I switch from adw launcher to launcher 2 or do I have to reload everything?

Sent from my Sourcery

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
can move them and leave redirect in place, that way will be visible like original but will all be under this heading.
was wondering about that anyway.
I will look through them in morning and do it case by case. ones that are more of a discussion/knowledge issue I will leave as is.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First off, love the rom. My issue is pretty simple I hope. Running sorcery v1.1 stock. How do I switch from adw launcher to launcher 2 or do I have to reload everything?

Sent from my Sourcery
easiest way is to download home switcher for froyo (free) and press a button :)
I do it often just to mess around.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com

Sent from my Sourcery
easiest way is to download home switcher for froyo (free) and press a button :)
I do it often just to mess around.

Yeha what he said you can also go into applications /manage applications and take the default button off. but do what he said is easiest way

listenman20

Reaction score

Sent from my Sourcery

settings>applications>manage applications > switch to "all" tab at top, then scroll to adw and clear defaults at the bottom....press home key should bring up the options for launchers.

jpackage82

Reaction score
So in your changelog for version 1.2 it says alarm enabled by speach, but when I try it I get a message saying I need to dl an app that is compatible with this feature. Am I missing something? Any apps thay you guys know of that work well with this feature? Love the rom and thanks for all the time and effort.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
So in your changelog for version 1.2 it says alarm enabled by speach, but when I try it I get a message saying I need to dl an app that is compatible with this feature. Am I missing something? Any apps thay you guys know of that work well with this feature? Love the rom and thanks for all the time and effort.

I apologize for this i made it very specific that a certain program need to be used in all themes. Apparently this is not the case i will insure this gets fixed, sorry about that.

nornevrder

Reaction score
Just a heads up on my 3g issue I changed themes from twisted to blacked out and have not had a problem yet. It actually seems better. Not sure if it is possible. Oh yeah I am still running slayer 1100.

PikaCane

Reaction score
I had a lot of random reboots. Updating to 1.2 seemed to help the ones from opening the keyboard when the phone was locked, but it still was restarting two to five times a day that I saw. Sometimes it was right after I closed an app. It also happened during or immediately after about a third of calls. My phone does not have the happiest history with slayher kernels, but this was through five kernels, including the chevy 800 lv it has always run without fail.

Also, for some reason swype would not work from time to time. If I input a word from anything else, it would work again when I switched back.

I've switched for the moment, since I need my phone for work purposes, but I can do a nandroid back for troubleshooting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

listenman20

Reaction score
I had a lot of random reboots. Updating to 1.2 seemed to help the ones from opening the keyboard when the phone was locked, but it still was restarting two to five times a day that I saw. Sometimes it was right after I closed an app. It also happened during or immediately after about a third of calls. My phone does not have the happiest history with slayher kernels, but this was through five kernels, including the chevy 800 lv it has always run without fail.

Also, for some reason swype would not work from time to time. If I input a word from anything else, it would work again when I switched back.

I've switched for the moment, since I need my phone for work purposes, but I can do a nandroid back for troubleshooting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

if you'd visit the irc page on the sourcery.com site then i'm sure eagle can help you troubleshoot this. it's just harder to do alot on the forums.

goinverted

Reaction score
anyway to fix the transparent text messages, I can't see the texts when they come in.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.