OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Just set up the section on our init 2 winit forum too no link not trying to get in trouble here as I love this forum :) google and you'll find it should be getting a section here today as well and then me and conap will be writing a killer toolbox for sourcery as well as a cool app we're just about done. We'll be helping with source as well magic will be way better than ever you guys with the gnex are in for a treat :)

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

Sounds like magic is coming.. DancingNexus

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
O you have no idea I actually have code knowledge this time around :) that is more knowledge then just bash ha

videoword

Reaction score
Have it be known, I'm only upgrading to gnex because of you guys. Sad to be putting this droid into storage, though. Thanks for all your work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Have it be known, I'm only upgrading to gnex because of you guys. Sad to be putting this droid into storage, though. Thanks for all your work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thank you for your support, i am happy to find out your satisfaction of Sourcery on the OG leads you to upgrade to the Galaxy Nexus. ICSourcey is coming soon.

darkmatter

Reaction score
Kinda, yea. When the scrolling Sourcery lockscreen text would start with the so offscreen, leaving you to see only urcery before you unlocked the screen.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea eagle loved his scrolling eri text ha I can correctly code that now lol we have scrolling text in boot manager actually

mwolfson

Reaction score
Hi,
On another thread someone suggested I try sorcery 2.2 to keep my D1 alive for another couple months. I am trying to find a place to download. Any suggestions? Basically looking for a stable froyo based ROM with Exchange support