Reaction score
just hold out for the new build.

chewy74

Reaction score
CAP201101011434-picsay.jpg

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Using LaunchePro here. Have never had reboot problems. Only once I had a few but were spread out. MIUI has worked great for me. Rarely do I have any problems. Definitely wanting to see how 12.31 works out:)

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

Z

ZeroBarrier

Ugh, I knew I hated the new market because they changed the refund window from 24 hours to 15 minutes, but now I just found out that Fast Web Install is not compatible (actually, the message is "Google has made fast web install impossible in the new market version"). What a pain.

I'm going to request/petition the previous market be included in the next build and make the new market optional again, please.

fox_dye

Reaction score
You can always replace the vending.apk with one from an older build before you install the rom. I swap out a ton of files before I install. I usually put in the black google search, blacknbold market, black bootanimation, and blacked out gingerbread keyboard.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

Z

ZeroBarrier

Trust me, I heavily mod every build before ever flashing it. I'll be running the previous market next build whether it's included or not.

I was simply requesting/petitioning it for those less savvy people who might want/need fast web install.

mrcastillo

Reaction score
I suggest doing a factory reset wipe data and cache then install 12.24 get the phone reactivated then install 12.24.1

I cleared cache n did a factory reset then installed 12.24.0 waited for it to install then did 12.24.1 right after without rebooting n so far no reboots. its been 24 hours

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fox_dye

Reaction score
I can throw up an update.zip with the old market in it when I get home. Just for people that want it. I use the new market though. It doesn't really bother me that google only gives you 15 min to refund. Most developers will hook you up after the fact. My kids downloaded like 3 apps from the market on my wifes phone and she didn't catch it for like 3 days and all of the developers refunded the apps.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

epiliofunk

Reaction score
I've been wondering for a while. The drop menu from the notification bar.. what is the CPU option for/about?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's supposed to underclock the Droid when it's sleeping.

There are many different opinions on it but I find that one to be correct.

Blueprint

Reaction score
I've been wondering for a while. The drop menu from the notification bar.. what is the CPU option for/about?

It supposedly slows your cpu, which can save battery. I never bother to turn it on.