Old D1-MIUI-0.12.24.0

Reaction score
I had one reboot the other day. Hadn't had any before that...that I know of at least. Guess it's possible they happen when I'm not looking.

Since I can only verify one, that's not enough for me to get upset about...reboots happen occasionally.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would be great if it want cutting my music off literally every 10 seconds all of a sudden

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

snowbunny

Reaction score
I tried this out and let me just say it was really cool you guys did an amazing job this doesn't even feel like android anymore but it ended up being to different for me it felt like i had to learn a whole new phone after i just learned android.

leonozug

Reaction score
Running 12.24 since it came out...not a single reboot, no troubles with anything, everything works beautiful for me. Only thing is the battery life is not as good as some of the other builds for me. I've never had reboots on any build.

Along with wiping data and cache, I format boot and system. Could that be the reason I have luck with Miui? I hear lots of people say they have issues but seriously I never have any problems or issues, other than 12.18 not syncing my apps. On the other hand, everytime I've flashed the lastest Bugless Beast Roms, wiping the same way, it freezes on me and I have lots of issues and reboots. Strange how my phone loves some Roms, and disllikes others. I assume everyone's Droids are the same way. I'm lucky my Droid loves Miui. dancedroid

tu3218

Reaction score
I'm trying to narrow down any possible reasons for reboots(non-technical). For those who say you don't have any reboots, are you using the miui launcher or some other launcher? That may have nothing to do with it but just curious.

kamisan

Reaction score
Miui launcher. No redraws no lost Widgets... goodbye launcher pro.... smooth and fast. Minor issues only. Wipe only all is good

leonozug

Reaction score
You know, I used to alway use Launcher Pro on every Rom I tried before I started using Miui. But when I loaded up Miui in October and put on LP I felt it took away from it. It felt like any other Rom I tried. Using the stock Miui launcher makes it feel more authentic to me, like I'm not running a typical android Rom that everyone puts out. I also feel overall if you keep Miui more stock, and not put things like terminal emulator, titanium backup, root tools etc...you know, apps that effect programs on it and the way it runs, then it will work better for you. Less is more. lol

jrmdroid

Reaction score
forgive me if this has already been stated but I have searched and searched and cannot locate the MIUI Music app playlist folder on my phone/sdcard. I have my music folder which the music app has no issues locating all my mp3 files but it does not find my existing playlists. I tried creating a new playlist in the music app but when I searched for it, it could not locate it.

Other then deleteing the MIUI Music app and putting on the old android music app, does anyone know how to fix this or where the playlist folder is?

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
i havent had any reboots after installing the fix dancedroid

Jay5413

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help I have a lot of stuff going on with my phone.... I have muiu 12.24.1
1) when I have the unlock screen and it will reboot
2)some times the bar will go away but not unlock the phone and I would have to reboot the phone
3) I can't uninstall any apps
4) I can't install any apps it will reboot and or say I have not room for the app and I don't have really anything downloaded

I don't know how to fix this problem and sorry if its an old topic

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suggest doing a factory reset wipe data and cache then install 12.24 get the phone reactivated then install 12.24.1