collinjm01
Member
i am coming from 12.1, do i need to wipe? of ill do a backup, but is wiping nessasary?
i am coming from 12.1, do i need to wipe? of ill do a backup, but is wiping nessasary?
One thing that had helped me with some of the issues has been yo flash my original rom I made with rom manager with complete wipe then install fresh copy of 12.24.0 with wipe again and then 12.24.1 flash with no wipe. Also make sure you do not have any miui backups made with miui backup app that comes with this rom. Look under all 3 tabs and erase. My experience had been that the cleaner the install, the less bugs I experience. Pain to add all customization but worth it. Titanium backups are also quite buggy for me. I have the paid version of titanium but don't use as often as I thought. Makes the roms too buggy. I just use it once in a while to restore data only for games (angry bird). Fresh install the program from market though. Happy New Year
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Turns out it was Titanium Backup that messed up my messaging... I reflashed the 0 and 1 zips and texts are working correctly now.
So as a side note, are there any backup utils for call logs and texts that will let you transfer from another rom to this miui?
One thing that had helped me with some of the issues has been yo flash my original rom I made with rom manager with complete wipe then install fresh copy of 12.24.0 with wipe again and then 12.24.1 flash with no wipe. Also make sure you do not have any miui backups made with miui backup app that comes with this rom. Look under all 3 tabs and erase. My experience had been that the cleaner the install, the less bugs I experience. Pain to add all customization but worth it. Titanium backups are also quite buggy for me. I have the paid version of titanium but don't use as often as I thought. Makes the roms too buggy. I just use it once in a while to restore data only for games (angry bird). Fresh install the program from market though. Happy New Year
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
have you tried following this guide Yahoo Mail On The Motorola Droid | Android Phone Fans
?
Yes, and get the same results. seems the only way to silence the notification audibles is to place the phone on vibrate or mute. Im trying to see if its just isolated to my phone so i can officially sumbit it as a bug to the Dev.
so sliding the rockers throught the system settings and with a 3rd party app (audio manager) will not work. notification sounds still comes through.
only way to silence notifications completely is complete mute phone or place on vibrate.
Have you tried using Audio Manager?
Another sound related issue is when you set your volume levels to your desired point, it will reset after rebooting. So I put phone volume at level 3 and after reboot it will default to level 6
Can someone look into possible issues with volume settings?
Yeah, but that will kill all audibles including my ringer which I don't want to do. I have profile settings on my toggle settings app to kill all notification sounds except alarm and ringer. I don't even want notifications on vibrate at nighttime.
So the rockers under the settings don't work and the only way to silence the notifications is to completely silence my phone?
For those with 12.24.1, has this fixed any of your reboot issues?
Yes. But, I didn't have reboot problems before I flashed the update.