my progress on 11.12 port to d1

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
my progress on MIUI 11.12 port to d1

[video=youtube;LK7SK5V775I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK7SK5V775I"]YouTube - VID 20101114 165449[/video]

as you can see theres a nice bug that stops the launcher from building it self, i found a quick work around by bringing up the power options allowing it to build in background and locking then unlocking device, i was just taught how to port and will continue digging away

Last edited:
OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
sorry for crappy video was using my wifes droid,just wanted to show it worked.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
sorry for crappy video was using my wifes droid,just wanted to show it worked.

It's actually a pretty good video. Or maybe I'm just used to watching crappy droid videos lol.

come on metick sneak , DOnt "Sugar Coat" it. He aleady saved us from Possibly Dissing His video. Let's just agree with him while we can without hurting his feelings.IT was a Terrible one.:):):):) LOL

excellentnuke

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how do you port things? There are some things I'd like to try to port, such as the Acer Liquid Launcher.

iamasongnow

Reaction score
what about deleting a launcher?

i've tried deleting the stock launcher, renaming launcher pro, putting it in the system apps, changing permissions, rebooting. but then if i do something like install or uninstall an app, the phone reboots itself.

excellentnuke

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how do you port things? There are some things I'd like to try to port, such as the Acer Liquid Launcher.

Have you tried just dropping the launcher into /system/app with root explorer and changing permission on it?

The launcher doesn't work at all on the Moto Droid. I think it looks good, so I wanna play with it for a bit :p

It gets an instant FC and from what I saw on XDA, something about missing drawables relating to default wallpaper.

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised

Have you tried just dropping the launcher into /system/app with root explorer and changing permission on it?

The launcher doesn't work at all on the Moto Droid. I think it looks good, so I wanna play with it for a bit :p

It gets an instant FC and from what I saw on XDA, something about missing drawables relating to default wallpaper.

Did they mention a fix?

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sneak where did you get the original rom ill try to port it if you can hook me up with a link....

EDIT: or maybe ill just try porting the one from xda/nexus section