Music Apps in sapphire 2.0

Wilk

Reaction score
So I've been looking around in sapphire for music apps and went to the switchapk, because I liked the stocker music app from 1.1, but it seems to no longer be there. The stock app just seems dull to me. Any Suggestions on where and how I can get the stocker music player. Open to other suggestions as well.

kevev99

Reaction score
I personally use PowerAMP. It'll cost you $4-$5 in the Market, but it's well worth it. Built-in equalizer so you can adjust settings, as well as a bunch of other solid features.

nuguy

Reaction score
when the call ends music plays...

I personally use PowerAMP. It'll cost you $4-$5 in the Market, but it's well worth it. Built-in equalizer so you can adjust settings, as well as a bunch of other solid features.

I have been having a goofy issue where if I am wearing my bt headset (moto h17-mono) and I recieve a call - when the call ends - PowerAMP starts playing a song.

Am I the only one this is happening to?

The other thread I found on this issue here seemed different and had no real solution - so I was hoping to find if you are having the same issue - or if anyone knows of a way to resolve it.

--> D1 using cvpcs 2.0 w/ 125-1200LV kernal (throttled to 125-1000) and PowerAMP trial - no themes or other significant mods.

kevev99

Reaction score
I don't have a bluetooth so I can't say. Haven't heard others who use the app having that issue though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Darkit

Reaction score
I have been having a goofy issue where if I am wearing my bt headset (moto h17-mono) and I recieve a call - when the call ends - PowerAMP starts playing a song.

Try clearing the cache of both poweramp and the stock music player. That worked for me with a similar issue.

Also, 2.0.0 comes with a EQ built into the software. So you no longer need to buy poweramp just to get an EQ.

Reaction score
my faves are :

miui music app <- - SICK! free just gotta find the right APK
winamp <- - Decent. free
music player pro < - - SICK! about 4 bucks.