sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
sapphire-logo-800x200.png

This release is HUGE! Sapphire has hit 1.0! Everyone is excited including us, with this release we have several announcements to make.

First off, Sapphire 1.0, with Verizon's release of the official OTA update we are proud to announce our 1.0.0 release. Many of you have been looking foreward to it for a while! A few features people will like are that Gem Settings has been moved to the actual settings screen instead of it being it's own app, kmob's lockscreen music controls, we've also modified the previous volume controls(when screen is off) when music was playing to now skip tracks on long-press and work accross all music players, including Pandora and Slacker Radio. Bug fixes include ##program menu, 50% signal loss bug, wifi signal loss issue.

For a full list of changes and bug fixes please see the changelog.

releases:sapphire-1.0.0 [CVPCS Sapphire Wiki]

Next up we have our own website now!(no forums at this time) It's name is ccroms.net which stands for Crystal Clear Roms. This is now the blanket name for the group and all roms we produce. CCroms.net is a centralized location for all information related to sapphire, other upcoming roms, bug tracker, howto, etc. We hope you like it!

Crystal Clear Roms | Home of the Sapphire Rom

I would also like to officially announce the addition of BGill to the ccroms team as the master of themes, or "The Jeweler" as he has come to call himself. He needs no introduction as you all know who he is. Though i will say he worked all last night to port themes for the 1.0.0 release so once he wakes up we should have several themes ready to go for everyone.

releases:sapphire-1.0.0 [CVPCS Sapphire Wiki]

Lastly, we are also currently in a donation drive. As many of you know we are trying to expand our device coverage to the HTC Incredible to produce a rom named Ruby, which will be Sapphire for the Incredible. For more information on this should you feel like donating please see the below link.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/65218-will-work-incredible-ruby.html

enjoy everyone!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
downloading it now !!!

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Flashing now!! Awesome job guys!!!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
woohoo, finally. Thanks for your hard work. been waiting patiently for this for awhile :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
letting my phone load up my apps

cbushnell

Reaction score
So Now I'm doing the "pee dance" 'cause my phone is on the charger, will be flashing as soon as I get up to 40% dancedroid