Holy Finishing Touches Batman, it's Sapphire 1.0

shocka2430

Reaction score
Yea i just did a titanium backup just incase i did have to wipe. It's all good just wanted to make sure. Always better to go in fresh anyways. Thanks man.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Letting it restore everything right now, but was wondering if anybody else got the process not responding and stuff when logging back in? I've had quite a few and i wiped data and cache 3 times, plus it seems a little slow when i hit the power button to turn the screen on it takes a min. May be the kernel i guess but i was running at 125 on the low end on 1.0 and it was faster then this and its set at 200 on the low end. May just be me but if nobody else has had the problems i will go back and re wipe and install again.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Letting it restore everything right now, but was wondering if anybody else got the process not responding and stuff when logging back in? I've had quite a few and i wiped data and cache 3 times, plus it seems a little slow when i hit the power button to turn the screen on it takes a min. May be the kernel i guess but i was running at 125 on the low end on 1.0 and it was faster then this and its set at 200 on the low end. May just be me but if nobody else has had the problems i will go back and re wipe and install again.

Default kernel might have changed on this build.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Default kernel might have changed on this build.

Yeah, the default kernel did change (250-800) but I have not noticed any difference honestly. My phone is just as snappy as it was with the 1.0 ...

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've got it downloaded but I'm going to wait for the official release later this week. I just don't have time to mess with it right now.

Armyof2

Reaction score
yeah i had flashed the one i've been using on 1.0.0...may have worked out if i kept playing with other kernels but i'll just hold out til the official pops up...my old set up was pretty much set up perfect so i'll just stick with that back up for now

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yup. If I had more time this week I'd play with it. Had a semi-emergency at work the past 2 days so time is extremely limited for me. I'm hoping later in the week I can sit down and install the official release before I go camping this weekend.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Messed with the beta awhile at work tonight and right before I left I got the music to keep skipping. Sux worked all night then started again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sethmo

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with wireless tether not working? It worked fine yesterday, then today, I went to run it, the app opens fine and lets you enable it, but my laptop does not see it as an access point. Then when you go to disable the tether, it gets stuck for a bit and the phone reboots. I cleared the app data for wireless tether, uninstalled, installed latest version from market, and it still does the same thing.

The only thing I did yesterday was change kernels from a 1ghz lv 125 v32 kernel, to the 1.2ghz lv 125 v32 kernel. I swaped back to the 1ghz kernel, but I still get the same thing.

Anybody?

sethmo

Reaction score
Nevermind, I swapped to the p3droid Sapphire 1000/125LV kernel and it is working now :)

Thoraldus

Reaction score
I've been running the 1.0.5 beta for a couple days now. No issues yet except for the music skip. I'm running the 125-1250LV kernel. Cool and solid as a rock. No change in battery usage, still getting 36-48 hours per change.