Holy Finishing Touches Batman, it's Sapphire 1.0

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Work prevents me from accessing such tidbits :icon_evil:

here's an interesting tidbit...

Figured it was something like that...while I'd love to toss it on my phone i just finally got my theme and desktop how i want it so i'ma try to show some patience for the release rather than playing with betas...of course I say that now and I certainly know my propensity towards wanting to play with the newer toys so we'll see what i'm thinking in the next half hour :)

It's really aimed at those who have reported the "skip track" bug, to see if the bug is fixed.

Quantify

Reaction score
I'm actually nervous to try 1.0.5 at this point. Between compcache, and the stagefright fix (not the switch to opencore) that bgill55 posted, my setup of 1.0.0 is about perfect. I have NO screen redraw issues now that I enabled compcache, and no volume rocker problems since the updated stagefright code. I don't have any lag, slowdowns, FC, freezes, and battery life and temps are great. Every other ROM seems to have some niggling issues here or there...Sapphire 1.0.0 just works for me, and best I can tell, I'm not missing any features. Thank you CVPCS and team!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm actually nervous to try 1.0.5 at this point. Between compcache, and the stagefright fix (not the switch to opencore) that bgill55 posted, my setup of 1.0.0 is about perfect. I have NO screen redraw issues now that I enabled compcache, and no volume rocker problems since the updated stagefright code. I don't have any lag, slowdowns, FC, freezes, and battery life and temps are great. Every other ROM seems to have some niggling issues here or there...Sapphire 1.0.0 just works for me, and best I can tell, I'm not missing any features. Thank you CVPCS and team!

The newest Sapphire will incorporate the stagefright fix.

I don't know what you mean by compcache - it didn't go away in the new release lol

Quantify

Reaction score

I don't know what you mean by compcache - it didn't go away in the new release lol

Just thinking that in any new build, there's always room for new bugs :). I wonder if there's any real advantage to the FRG22D proprietaries?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Just thinking that in any new build, there's always room for new bugs :). I wonder if there's any real advantage to the FRG22D proprietaries?

Hardly any, I would say.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also, I don't know how much music you listen to, but the DSP equalizer is a fantastic addition. Really makes a huge difference in sound quality.

Quantify

Reaction score
Also, I don't know how much music you listen to, but the DSP equalizer is a fantastic addition. Really makes a huge difference in sound quality.

Might be worth it then, I do listen to music quite a lot. Thanks for the heads up.

dwagner88

Reaction score

Where is this? Is it buried in this thread somewhere? Is it an update.zip?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I

Where is this? Is it buried in this thread somewhere? Is it an update.zip?

I posted a link several posts back.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Do I need to wipe before going to the beta? Figure I do but thought I would ask.