Holy Finishing Touches Batman, it's Sapphire 1.0

Thoraldus

Reaction score
Oops! had to update my sig. :wink:

Nicely done :p
Yeah, but I'm not totally happy with the animation. I need to work on the optics a bit more so the reflections don't wipe out the sapphire blue so much. Too many parameters, you can sit all day and fiddle with them and not get exactly what you want. :confused:

Edit: Working with 45 frames in CS4 isn't fun either :wink:

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Oops! had to update my sig. :wink:

Nicely done :p
Yeah, but I'm not totally happy with the animation. I need to work on the optics a bit more so the reflections don't wipe out the sapphire blue so much. Too many parameters, you can sit all day and fiddle with them and not get exactly what you want. :confused:

Edit: Working with 45 frames in CS4 isn't fun either :wink:

Hey man, much better than I can do! I'm not very savvy with those kinds a things ...

shocka2430

Reaction score
Anybody else having problems with the youtube app on the beta? Can't get videos to play.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bkd11

Reaction score
Using 1.0.5 beta and the youtube app seems to be working fine for me. The music skip bug seems to be greatly improved (but not entirely fixed) also.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Dang man I think my phone its bout to just die. In the past couple weeks the camera has stopped working,i couldn't get my music to play, and youtube don't work (may not ber the betas fault I haven't tested it in awhile). Must be done corrupt file somewhere that is making my media not work, I've done everything buy format the sd card, that's format everything and I even went back to stock 2.0.1 bout 5 times changing my motorola logo. Guess I'll format the sd when I get home and if that don't work get a replacement.

bkd11

Reaction score
IDK bud, pretty strange. Sounds like you might have some faulty hardware.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Yea me neither, oh well I don't watch youtube much anyways to busy on these forums lol.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Yup, im thinking there is a corrupt file or my phone is just tearing up. I will try and format my sd and see if that helps cuz I've went all the way back to stock and the camera still didn't work. I can play flash videos just not the mobile app. My camera will take a pic but won't save it and then if I switch to video it freezes then force closes.