Holy Finishing Touches Batman, it's Sapphire 1.0

Nibbz

Reaction score
fine i messed up. im a dumbass i suppose. cant wait for the update to sapphire, sounds like it will fix all my problems

Last edited by a moderator:

wingdo

Reaction score
fine i effed up. im a dumbass i suppose. cant wait for the update to sapphire, sounds like it will fix all my problems

1.0.4 does your dishes too. I'm waiting for the version which will iron my clothes. ;)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its been resolved. Nibbz now understands that the rom will eventually deal with the rocker issue. Nibbz please use the devs bug reporting and irc for future issues with the rom. Lets now move on.

Last edited:

Nibbz

Reaction score
i tried to use a different kernal, sholes 125-1000 LV, but when I go to apply the update.zip it doesnt install or whatever. im trying to improve my battery life and im not sure what kernal i flashed before.

Armyof2

Reaction score
i tried to use a different kernal, sholes 125-1000 LV, but when I go to apply the update.zip it doesnt install or whatever. im trying to improve my battery life and im not sure what kernal i flashed before.

what error does it give? are you using spr or clockwork?

Nibbz

Reaction score
i did it again to get you the error and it updated the kernal fine. im good.

Nibbz

Reaction score
yeah i went to flash bugless beast for ****s and giggles last night, didnt work, tried again, didnt work, tried rebooting from rom manager, didnt work, it rebooted again by itself to clockwork and it worked lol. same thing goes for backups, decides to back up whenever it damn well pleases lol.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Even though the Droid's all supposedly have the same hardware, they seem to have different temperaments for sure. Some people can push theirs up to 1200, others can barely get them stable at 800. Battery life is a function of what apps you've got running at any given time, what kind of signal you're working with, the kernel you're running, and whether the battery gods like you or not. :D That can be a tough one to nail down.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i went to flash bugless beast for ****s and giggles last night, didnt work, tried again, didnt work, tried rebooting from rom manager, didnt work, it rebooted again by itself to clockwork and it worked lol. same thing goes for backups, decides to back up whenever it damn well pleases lol.

Well I blame Rom Manager for that one :p

captdroid

Reaction score
Even though the Droid's all supposedly have the same hardware, they seem to have different temperaments for sure. Some people can push theirs up to 1200, others can barely get them stable at 800. Battery life is a function of what apps you've got running at any given time, what kind of signal you're working with, the kernel you're running, and whether the battery gods like you or not. :D That can be a tough one to nail down.

And how bright you have the screen or is that the battery gods part. :)

Armyof2

Reaction score
DL just put up a post for people to show their screens...lotta Sapphire love there ...not as good as Sapphic love...but good in it's own right

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

And how bright you have the screen or is that the battery gods part. :)

True dat. Forgot about that one, but, that can make a huge difference on battery life. I'm finding now that I have the network extender set up that my battery life is much higher. It's not constantly trying to hit a tower a few miles away through a bunch of trees and buildings so it seems much happier. Battery life is a tricky one. Certain things that I know would improve mine such as getting rid of widgets....just not gonna happen. I use them a lot. But if you can get rid of the lesser used ones it sometimes helps if it's a data intensive widget.

Nibbz

Reaction score
I keep my brightness at around 25-30%, turning it to full for small periods of time when I need the extra brightness. Before I switched kernels I regularly got 6-8 hours for the first 50%, although i still rushed towards the end of the day to find a charger if i didnt charge it during the day at all.

got the new kernel got a full charge, have battery left widget calibrating. im gonna see how much i can squeeze out of it.