I have a confession

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Sorry, i had to go back to stock as well. Seems like it was just made for this phone. Smooth. Less options, but smooth. I don't get the laggy feel that people were talking about. GO laucher was laggy. I wonder how the Nexus will perform? If it is laggy, how many excuses will the owners have for that?

L

leroybrute

Btw, as nice as Go Launcher is, I'm going back stock... Damn thing dropped my Antutu score nearly 1k points...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted

Yea I went back and forth from go launcher and sense and finally stuck with sense. It just runs smoother.

Smooth! Smooth I tell ya!

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I've read launcher pro runs amazing on this phone, and I've consistently read GO performs with lag on it.. go figure lol. Still loving the stock sense myself as well though! I just knew the first thing I was going to do when I got this was de-bloat, freeze sense, install ADW and be golden. Turns out I love sense 3.5.. lol

L

leroybrute

I've read launcher pro runs amazing on this phone, and I've consistently read GO performs with lag on it.. go figure lol. Still loving the stock sense myself as well though! I just knew the first thing I was going to do when I got this was de-bloat, freeze sense, install ADW and be golden. Turns out I love sense 3.5.. lol

I true. 2 things sense needs to change. Instead of the sense dock, use go launcher dock. And instead of the carousel effect, give us scrolling wallpaper. Other than that 3.5 is great.:icon_ lala:

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I true. 2 things sense needs to change. Instead of the sense dock, use go launcher dock. And instead of the carousel effect, give us scrolling wallpaper. Other than that 3.5 is great.:icon_ lala:

yup! I hate the sense dock bar (because I miss having apps down there to choose from!), and I hate that unlike ADW I can not lock my desktop configuration, sense almost makes it too easy to change things. The carousel I can live with, it's kinda cool to show people lol.

Reaction score
I like Sense, always have, I just wanted to mess around with the ICS theme... Not worth it... At all... Oh well, trusty dusty Sense will do more then just fine! Just wish I could get the Rhymes version of Sense... I had it on my TBolt and really liked the new look a lot...

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
launcher pro is great for me when it works. Like sometimes I'll wake the phone and only half of the screen will be showing and I have to press the home button for it to appear right. That was just a sign of bad things for me. So Sense it is.

Reaction score
Carousel effect is nice if u remember to use but scrolling wallpaper would be fantastic!

Reaction score
Go Locker with ICS theme is nice tho... I'm still using Go Contacts and Go SMS Pro at the moment tho...

Reaction score
I take that back, Go Locker doesn't work without Go Launcher! ;-( So just Go Contacts and Go SMS Pro with ICS theme... Until I get tired of it... I really like GO Contacts tho, good use of the carousel effect there...

Reaction score
Add me on Google+ and Google Talk! The more the merrier! PM me if you want my GMail... Not gonna post it here...

Reaction score
Btw, I had to prove him wrong... Check out the attached on my stock Rezound...