I have a confession

L

leroybrute

ThaSurgeonGeneral. Did you find the video or was it a joke, which I would guess?

Reaction score
ThaSurgeonGeneral. Did you find the video or was it a joke, which I would guess?

I found it... It's a camera cable like the one they use for my Xoom...

So in essence, he's correct but I'm sorry, not gonna carry a thumb drive and a camera cable around for extra storage... Maybe at home for a quick dump but not on the go... But then again, if I'm at home, its easier and faster to just put the card in a card adapter and use my desktop to drag and drop to my few terabytes of disk space...

To his credit, he is correct but its still more inconvenient to haul that around then it is to just drop a different card in and stick the other back in my pocket...

Plug in cable>Plug in thumbdrive>(possibly format thumbrdrive) wait for data transfer
OR
Take out memory card>Insert new memory card>Put old memory card away>Use new memory card

I dunno about u but...

But it doesn't change the fact that you need to be much more careful with your descriptors regardless...

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

L

leroybrute

Well I suppose the best way to watch my descriptors is go back to reading the forums instead of posting. Thanks for the advice.

Reaction score
Well I suppose the best way to watch my descriptors is go back to reading the forums instead of posting. Thanks for the advice.

Lol! That was suppose to be pointed towards H Town in regards to us stockpilers and hoarders, sorry bruh! Lol

Sent from my red cased, red Beats logo stamped, red button lit REZOUND with $100 of FREE Monster Beats Audio connected by premium red Monster cabling in all its glory via the fantabulous Droid Forums Mobile App utilizing the premium 3G/4G data signal over the airwaves of the black and red network otherwise known as Verizon

Reaction score
Blahahahaha

ex0rcist

Reaction score
By the way you wouldn't talk trash if you understood processors. The snapdragon processor is an asyncronous processor, which means only one core is running and the other core starts to kick in as needed for tasks. Scaling process is different while both cores are running at same speed on the omap in the bionic, thats not happening on the rezound, where only 1 core is running at all times until the second core resources are needed. pretty smart processor huh? A step up from an omap.

*rolls eyes* youre lack of knowledge and your weak and desperate attempt to make your phone look amazing is sad. When ur phone benches its using both cores period.. And also Gingerbread is not hard coded for dual core processors so there is little to no multiple core support . And the 0map works exactly like ur snapdragon and any other dual core processors that are hardcoded to divy up work processes. U act like this is something new in the processing world. This is my last post in this thread. We get it... the rezound is the best phone out according to you. But leave no doubt.. if the snapdragon was the cutting edge of dual core mobile processing.. it would b in the nexus...rzr and bionic...and frankly its not.. i just showed you several benches with a 1ghz dual core beating your 1.5ghz dual core. You can say im cheating.. by forcing the scale to minmax 1ghz... or saying i overclocked ..but the highest we've achieved is 1.2 ghz.. still a far cry from ur clockspeed. And my benches are still way more impressive. So i bid u a Good day sir. As for other more informed and less cocky rezound owners. Its a very impressive phone with the only android screen to rival ifunks retina display. I would be proud to own any of the big three as we r on the cutting edge of the cell phone world.. but this guy is obviously trying waaaaaay to hard to prove his phone is the best.. and its annoying and desperate at best. Cheers for beast phones.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

L

leroybrute

*rolls eyes* youre lack of knowledge and your weak and desperate attempt to make your phone look amazing is sad. When ur phone benches its using both cores period.. And also Gingerbread is not hard coded for dual core processors so there is little to no multiple core support . And the 0map works exactly like ur snapdragon and any other dual core processors that are hardcoded to divy up work processes. U act like this is something new in the processing world. This is my last post in this thread. We get it... the rezound is the best phone out according to you. But leave no doubt.. if the snapdragon was the cutting edge of dual core mobile processing.. it would b in the nexus...rzr and bionic...and frankly its not.. i just showed you several benches with a 1ghz dual core beating your 1.5ghz dual core. You can say im cheating.. by forcing the scale to minmax 1ghz... or saying i overclocked ..but the highest we've achieved is 1.2 ghz.. still a far cry from ur clockspeed. And my benches are still way more impressive. So i bid u a Good day sir. As for other more informed and less cocky rezound owners. Its a very impressive phone with the only android screen to rival ifunks retina display. I would be proud to own any of the big three as we r on the cutting edge of the cell phone world.. but this guy is obviously trying waaaaaay to hard to prove his phone is the best.. and its annoying and desperate at best. Cheers for beast phones.

I have 2 accounts and with 7 lines on 1 account 4 lines on the other. Thats 11 lines and 13 different verizon smartphones on em. So at the moment I have all the best phone's on verizon except the razr and lg revolution. I do my homework and a lot of hands on because I buy them. You act like I am stupid but I have a droid x-x2, a zoom, and a tbolt that are rooted and rom'ed, also melted down a few pushing them. The REZOUND IS THE ONLY PHONE ON VERIZON OUT OF THE BOX THAT WORKS AS ADVERTIZED. The only reason I challenged you on your benches that you posted is because they are not true stock benches and shouldn't be compared to any phone other than with other tampered with phones. I am a moto fanboy so why would I put the Rezound in front of them? Because its a better phone period! If you knew more than me or had the experience with all these phones you wouldn't be in a forum argueing with someone who actually has 2 bionics, 2 rezounds.
It was never about who's phone was better yours or mine, because I have them! It was about you not being accurate with your benches being stock, and misleading others! so don't twist it. Do you even know what the difference between syncronous and asyncronous processors?
P.S. My Bionic isn't even the second best phone on Verizon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have 2 accounts and with 7 lines on 1 account 4 lines on the other. Thats 11 lines and 13 different verizon smartphones on em. So at the moment I have all the best phone's on verizon except the razr and lg revolution. I do my homework and a lot of hands on because I buy them. You act like I am stupid but I have a droid x-x2, a zoom, and a tbolt that are rooted and rom'ed, also melted down a few pushing them. The REZOUND IS THE ONLY PHONE ON VERIZON OUT OF THE BOX THAT WORKS AS ADVERTIZED. The only reason I challenged you on your benches that you posted is because they are not true stock benches and shouldn't be compared to any phone other than with other tampered with phones. I am a moto fanboy so why would I put the Rezound in front of them? Because its a better phone period! If you knew more than me or had the experience with all these phones you wouldn't be in a forum argueing with someone who actually has 2 bionics, 2 rezounds.
It was never about who's phone was better yours or mine, because I have them! It was about you not being accurate with your benches being stock, and misleading others! so don't twist it. Do you even know what the difference between syncronous and asyncronous processors?

Lol! Whoa! Hahaha

Reaction score
Definitely got me beat... I think I'll stick with my one upgrade per year, if needed...

ex0rcist

Reaction score

Firstly,Yes i know the difference between aSMP and SMP processors. Secondly owners of alot of one area of something doesnt make you an entrepreneur. For instance mc hammer HAD alot of money. Did that make him a financial Genius ? No. That dude is broke. Mike tyson has alot of pigeons... does that make him a ornithologist? No. Jay Leno has a heck of a car collection.. does that make him a formula 1 driver... or a ferrari master tech? No. Here's the thing. Gingerbread does NOT natively support aSMP processing. And im reading that qualcomms processors suffer from cache problems due to the aSmp being used on a non native supporting os. Making it 10-15% slower than slower clocked smp processors.. now that being said. Ics will natively support aSMP... and google had choice of any processor they wanted for the gnex. Thier big debut of ics. And they did not choose your processor. NO. Why? Because 0maps superior processing power and gpu architecture. (Direct quote) Its just more efficient. Video encoding. Raw number crunching.Cpu to gpu communications with higher bus speeds. I mean 0maps gpu is 3 years old almost and it blows the rezounds gpu out of the water. Its not even close.. did u see my cpu mflops and fpu scores in cfbench compared to yours? At 500mhz less? Its not even close bro. And htc hasnt even announced when rezound is getting ics... no timeframe no nothing.. like i said im not going to get too technical and loose you... but 0map is by far in raw processing power and bandwidth the more superior chipset. OH AND BTW. 0map usea less voltage than ur rezound with one core almost completely shut down according to toms hardware. That happens when u can achieve more processing power with much less clockspeed. I will not post again. If the snapdraggon was better. It would be in gnex. Thats googles baby. Peace.

Last edited:
L

leroybrute

Firstly,Yes i know the difference between aSMP and SMP processors. Secondly owners of alot of one area of something doesnt make you an entrepreneur. For instance mc hammer HAD alot of money. Did that make him a financial Genius ? No. That dude is broke. Mike tyson has alot of pigeons... does that make him a ornithologist? No. Jay Leno has a heck of a car collection.. does that make him a formula 1 driver... or a ferrari master tech? No. Here's the thing. Gingerbread does NOT natively support aSMP processing. And im reading that qualcomms processors suffer from cache problems due to the aSmp being used on a non native supporting os. Making it 10-15% slower than slower clocked smp processors.. now that being said. Ics will natively support aSMP... and google had choice of any processor they wanted for the gnex. Thier big debut of ics. And they did not choose your processor. NO. Why? Because 0maps superior processing power and gpu architecture. (Direct quote) Its just more efficient. Video encoding. Raw number crunching.Cpu to gpu communications with higher bus speeds. I mean 0maps gpu is 3 years old almost and it blows the rezounds gpu out of the water. Its not even close.. did u see my cpu mflops and fpu scores in cfbench compared to yours? At 500mhz less? Its not even close bro. And htc hasnt even announced when rezound is getting ics... no timeframe no nothing.. like i said im not going to get too technical and loose you... but 0map is by far in raw processing power and bandwidth the more superior chipset. OH AND BTW. 0map usea less voltage than ur rezound with one core almost completely shut down according to toms hardware. That happens when u can achieve more processing power with much less clockspeed. I will not post again. If the snapdraggon was better. It would be in gnex. Thats googles baby. Peace.

You are argueing what????????????? Yourself! Did I ever say snapdragon was a better cpu than omap????No... This was about you coming into the rezound forums saying your ol girls rezound stutters bad and lags while my bionic smokes it in benchmarks! Which is entrepreneurial bull! And don't get into native os when it comes to Android and these processors.
I did say that my Rezound is a better phone than my bionic, and the best all around phone out of box right now. And your benches are not from a stock Bionic, and my Bionic can't touch my Rezound in benchmark tests. Thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You are argueing what????????????? Yourself! Did I ever say snapdragon was a better cpu than omap????No... This was about you coming into the rezound forums saying your ol girls rezound stutters bad and lags while my bionic smokes it in benchmarks! Which is entrepreneurial bull! And don't get into native os when it comes to Android and these processors.
I did say that my Rezound is a better phone than my bionic, and the best all around phone out of box right now. And your benches are not from a stock Bionic, and my Bionic can't touch my Rezound in benchmark tests. Thats all.

+1 Stop Posting Leroy, not worth the headache bruh...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted